Lobby: Up
Online: 32
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:55 am 

Gotszbot wrote:
Have fun, someone can test those 3 theories.

The guy in the first video already adressed nas with the details on how Ssn was doing it, + more videos than the one shown there.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:43 pm 

Ash wrote:

Video game racism at its finest.

Racism is hate toward a race. I do not hate chinese players. I have many chinese friends, and I do not hate them.

I hate cheaters, and it happens that in this instance, it was a chinese person cheating. Then me commenting that it doesn't surprise me because the chinese players here are cheaters and are not hiding it. Good try though.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:45 pm 

Skitles wrote:
Ash wrote:

Racism is hate toward a race. I do not hate chinese players. I have many chinese friends, and I do not hate them.

I hate cheaters, and it happens that in this instance, it was a chinese person cheating. Then me commenting that it doesn't surprise me because the chinese players here are cheaters and are not hiding it. Good try though.

You're prejudiced towards the Chinese because you're saying the probability of them being cheaters is greater than any other player base. And you hate cheaters. That's racism.

I've seen many cheaters on this server, including nearly an entire LS (Aces) that were not Chinese. Yes, the Chinese can cheat as well, and usually get more attention for it (esp when Nasomi is banning groups of Chinese because of one bad IP). However, saying they cheat more than any other group based on your assumption without statistical evidence is venturing into racism territory.

Discord: Ash#7545
http://misfortunels.guildwork.com/

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:45 pm 

iuno about other cheating, they sure love to abuse level syncing tho lol

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:48 pm 

Viktoriya wrote:
Ash wrote:
Skitles wrote:

You're prejudiced towards the Chinese because you're saying the probability of them being cheaters is greater than any other player base. And you hate cheaters. That's racism.

I've seen many cheaters on this server, including nearly an entire LS (Aces) that were not Chinese. Yes, the Chinese can cheat as well, and usually get more attention for it (esp when Nasomi is banning groups of Chinese because of one bad IP). However, saying they cheat more than any other group based on your assumption without statistical evidence is venturing into racism territory.

I can easily say that the amount of shady shit only increased when the Chinese population began to grow on this server. It was a Chinese player that got busted for putting a Hachiryu Haidate up in a bazaar before nas implemented his tier IV testing system. He banned a crap ton of them for not following the account rules as a result directly tied to Chinese cheating in which he could not separate the offenders because they were all using similar IP's provided by some VPN which also circumvented the account rules.

RMT activity seemed to increase as well. People wonder why content is slow on this server, because there either is or was an uptick in RMT/cheating he had to deal with. I remember how the server was before the influx came, while not all them are cheaters or bad actors but there is certainly enough there to make a generalization. Perhaps not all Chinese players are like that but enough of them are. One of the most vocal tenets of those "Chinese bans" claimed that he didn't understand English well enough to know they were breaking the rules, yet he understood it enough to file several applications to join topshelf, it is a curious happening indeed.

Nah bro, you a RACIST!

Trist wrote:
iuno about other cheating, they sure love to abuse level syncing tho lol

DAS RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:58 pm 

I am not gonna go through ALL the forum posts and list every time some chinese player was accused of cheating. Now whether they were or wern't isnt up to me. It is up to nasomi. I can only go off what IVE seen and encountered, and its not good. As I stated before, I do have chinese friends who dont cheat and I am not lumping them ALL into a big ol pile of cheaters, BUT I said it doesnt SURPRISE me when its posted here that the chinese players are cheating, because lets face it, their track record isnt great.

You don't see a thread every other week accusing German, Spanish, Italian, French players cheating. You dont see videos of them exploiting. You dont see them talking in linkshell or to eachother in tells. YOU DO see this with chinese players, and you see it often. You can make any assumption you want and I know you are probably bias since your linkshell took them all in after the CM exodus but to sit there and pretend they are all wonderful and great players is laughable. In fact, your ls specifically is the topic of many forum posts recently about cheating so maybe your idea and mine are different.

But as far as racism goes. You might need to rethink your understanding on it.
Since your taking the 3rd definition of it while completely ignoring the first two, I will go with yours.
Quote:

Prejudiced is my opinion. You dont ask for my facts. I have solid, unbreakable evidence of chinese players cheating, not once, but for days and days and days. And not one group of chinese, but many. Theres so much evidence of them cheating while leveling, cheating in dynamis, cheating with ownms (as seen here), cheating with HELM, cheating with gil selling, the lists go on and on, even without my evidence. If you think there isn't then I guess thats on you. Probability is also an assumption without facts. Again you dont ask for my facts but assume I have none, and i hate chinese so I must be racist, which is farthest from the truth. This isnt racism.

Racism against the chinese would be me saying something along the lines of "I hate the chinese because I am superior than they are at the mechanics at this game, and because of their lifestyle, they will never achieve what I can". This is not what I am saying. I am pointing out that with evidence presented to me, I am not shocked that it happened to be a chinese player. Evidence from PREVIOUS posted threads and other evidence presented, that shows they are not playing the game fairly.
Do you see this difference?

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:00 pm 

fuck they. know what im sayin

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:08 pm 

Ash wrote:
Skitles wrote:
Ash wrote:

Racism is the belief that ones own race is superior to another solely based on the color of their skin.

Uninformed bias? Possibly. But the majority of recent bans for exploit / rmt / 3rd party software, have been Chinese players. The only one with any statistical data is going to be nasomi. Good luck getting him to release that info.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:22 pm 

I don't want to derail this further, but here goes nothing. Skitles, you are not a racist. But no one should be scrutinizing any nationality for cheating more than any other. Even if there were more Chinese cheaters than other nationalities - whether by total number, or per capita - they do not cheat because they are Chinese. Therefore that should not be a determining factor in looking at them any closer than anyone else.

There are many other plausible reasons for people to cheat, or correlations among cheaters, e.g. immorality, immaturity, LS/peer pressure, or RMT. That last one may be more prevalent in certain countries. But again, try to be clear on what's the actual cause. RMT might cheat to make money. But RMT are not RMT because they are Chinese or any other nationality.

Skitles, you may have data to support some sort of conclusion. But I don't think you are reaching the correct one.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:58 pm 

It's a confirmation bias to keep pointing out that Chinese players are the ones that always cheat. Most of Aces got caught cheating and moved to Eden. A number of recent RMT have been non-Chinese (in fact, there was even a recent post on here about a certain individual). Most of Nasomi's weekly "Play Fair bans" are non-Chinese. Awhile back, I remember both Chinese and non-Chinese double-dipping Dyna runs. Hell, I'm pretty sure even the "DogfekNasomi" guy isn't Chinese.

Sadly, because of confirmation bias, people are easy to pass off or disregard many of the non-Chinese cheaters.

Discord: Ash#7545
http://misfortunels.guildwork.com/

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next