Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:14 pm 

Does anyone know if the THF Relic Hands +1 “Treasure Hunter” ability broken on Nasomi? Drop rates seem to be better on my THF when I unequip my THF Relic Hands +1 and just use Thief’s Knife as TH3. Has anyone else on the server experienced this with the THF Relic Hands +1?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:28 pm 

This would take a lot to prove tbh, not really worth the effort. You would basically need to kill the same mob ~10,000 times both with and without gloves on. So if you wanna do that and come back with findings then you're onto something :D Otherwise it's really, you just had an unlucky streak with the gloves and a lucky streak without the gloves. Depends what you're farming as well, for example if you're farming spider webs you probably won't notice much of a difference between TH 1/2/3/4 tbh.

Edit - That being said, I think all of us tin-foil hat THFs carry a pair of relic hands and relic hands+1 for when we feel the +1 is broken...it makes me feel better anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:08 pm 

I've never seen any evidence there is a TH difference between the gloves and their +1 version, and know people that swap back and forth between both regularly for things like dyna burns, etc.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:33 pm 

Actually my wife did some rather extensive testing, and at least in dyna she pretty definitively proved that no, there is no difference between nq and +1 hands.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:04 pm 

I think Nas knows enough about coding to make sure the item still works when you +1 it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:58 pm 

curaya wrote:
I think Nas knows enough about coding to make sure the item still works when you +1 it.

You sure about that? There was a patch recently that allowed ws to hit for 5000-70000 when you equipped a shield. Just sayin'.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:25 am 

Rayleigh wrote:
Does anyone know if the THF Relic Hands +1 “Treasure Hunter” ability broken on Nasomi? Drop rates seem to be better on my THF when I unequip my THF Relic Hands +1 and just use Thief’s Knife as TH3. Has anyone else on the server experienced this with the THF Relic Hands +1?

Which was fixed within 24 hours.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:19 am 

I think it'd be more accurate to say, Nas knows enough about coding "this game" to know when you touch one thing, you risk breaking 10 things. Maybe it works like it should, maybe it doesn't, but guaranteed if it's questionable he wouldn't touch something like TH without plenty of forethought, cause he knows the risk. That being said, I think if it is questionable should grab another pair of NQ and sit on the +1, it's extremely doubtful he'd rush something as tricky as another TH fix.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:56 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
I think it'd be more accurate to say, Nas knows enough about coding "this game" to know when you touch one thing, you risk breaking 10 things. Maybe it works like it should, maybe it doesn't, but guaranteed if it's questionable he wouldn't touch something like TH without plenty of forethought, cause he knows the risk. That being said, I think if it is questionable should grab another pair of NQ and sit on the +1, it's extremely doubtful he'd rush something as tricky as another TH fix.

Attachments:
46ssor.jpg
46ssor.jpg [ 77.71 KiB | Viewed 2784 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:01 pm 

curaya wrote:
I think Nas knows enough about coding

r
o
f
l