Lobby: Up
Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:17 pm 

Git gud loser.

All jokes aside, as a Thf, make sure you have bolts to pull, pre 60 just try your best to make sure SATA or SATA+WS lands. After 60, please for the love of God separate TA and SA like an intelligent Thf. Like Lupa said, timing is a pain sometimes and it might miss or the terrain will screw up your TA and damage will suffer. But it's up to you to research and figure out what is best in that moment. If you have any other Thf questions, myself being 75 will answer as well as a vast majority on the server. Just reach out and don't be afraid to ask questions.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:22 pm 

Chariya wrote:
Git gud loser.

All jokes aside, as a Thf, make sure you have bolts to pull, pre 60 just try your best to make sure SATA or SATA+WS lands. After 60, please for the love of God separate TA and SA like an intelligent Thf. Like Lupa said, timing is a pain sometimes and it might miss or the terrain will screw up your TA and damage will suffer. But it's up to you to research and figure out what is best in that moment. If you have any other Thf questions, myself being 75 will answer as well as a vast majority on the server. Just reach out and don't be afraid to ask questions.

tryin to get gud lol

this is my macro for sata + ws. is this typical?

/ja "Trick Attack" <me>
/wait 1
/ja "Sneak Attack" <me>
/wait 1
/ws "Viper Bite" <t>

i want to upload a video because i feel it has a strange delay between initiating it and the execution.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:31 pm 

omen285 wrote:
Chariya wrote:
Git gud loser.

tryin to get gud lol

/ja "Trick Attack" <me>
/wait 1
/ja "Sneak Attack" <me>
/wait 1
/ws "Viper Bite" <t>

i want to upload a video because i feel it has a strange delay between initiating it and the execution.

Yea, that's the proper way to put it. Just make sure you time your swings correctly. Feel it out. You'll be fine.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:41 pm 

I prefer to split them into 3 macros.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:43 pm 

Quote:

Yea, that's the proper way to put it. Just make sure you time your swings correctly. Feel it out. You'll be fine.

yeah i just learned in this thread that the Auto-Attack swings arent paused when your'e making macro moves. weird.

Also this:

[Me] . <-- a single 3d polygon [Mob]
"You cannot see target"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:00 pm 

omen285 wrote:
Quote:

yeah i just learned in this thread that the Auto-Attack swings arent paused when your'e making macro moves. weird.

Also this:

[Me] . <-- a single 3d polygon [Mob]
"You cannot see target"

It's a Nasomi glitch, bug, whatever. Just move around till you hit it. There will be times where you'll have to play around with positioning for TA depending on terrain and other characters you're TA'ing onto.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:59 pm 

omen285 wrote:
Chariya wrote:
Git gud loser.

tryin to get gud lol

/ja "Trick Attack" <me>
/wait 1
/ja "Sneak Attack" <me>
/wait 1
/ws "Viper Bite" <t>

Save a couple lines so you can add equipsets when u get em.

/ja "Trick Attack" <me> <wait 1>
/ja "Sneak Attack" <me> <wait 1>
/ws "Viper Bite" <t>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:46 pm 

Quote:
Save a couple lines so you can add equipsets when u get em.

/ja "Trick Attack" <me> <wait 1>
/ja "Sneak Attack" <me> <wait 1>
/ws "Viper Bite" <t>

I truly didnt know this was an option, thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:53 am 

Hot tip for THFs you can WS at 4-5 yalms while you can’t auto attack from that range, so your macro could be slow as dog shit and you can’t fuck it up.... I’m sure most of you will though. #leveling THF as first 75 job is bad.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:30 pm 

I had my first bad experience today.

KRT party after the sync lvled the lead sent me in tell "Thank you for coming" "we will move , but LS mate will join us" then tells the rest gather together @ Wajaom
I asked in party why he was kicking me from the party and he just said "well we are reforming somewhere else" i told him off and left.
Then when i left he told the party he asked me 10 min ago and i said it was ok (he never asked) and that i "Just making a scene" and that he was shocked.

I can't stand assholes and liers, if he said with enough time, hey i'm sorry but my LS mate wants to join and could he replace you?
Maybe i would have been annoyed but i would have probably said ok i should be leaving anyway.

>_> it has been a long time since i've met someone like him.

EDIT: Yes i'm aware i was over dramatic about it, had a stressful day and probably over reacted. I'll probably apologize if i see him again, but i still think there are better ways to do thing.
Still overall i have had a great experience in nasomi.

Last edited by Zeros on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next