Lobby: Up
Online: 32
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:45 am 

So i'm trying to understand if this is exploitative because i can't see how this wouldn't be, using the landscape to no clip the mob to hold it so their party can kill the nm. before the video I watched Nyogotwood logged in and grab the mob using the teleporters to no clip the mob through the landscape and hold them until their party was formed up.

let me know some thoughts. I'd like to point out I've never heard of these dudes either. at first i thought he tried to zone it to depop the mob for the TOD as i chuckled knowing it would follow em but then i noticed after teleporting the mob was taken a unusual amount of time to get there even after clipping from F-8 to G-8 by the time the mob got there he simply rezoned and held the mob like that.

in the video they formed up on the island and began dwindling him down as soon as they formed up. using the teleporter to hold the mob. you can see it no clipping from the main land to the island where its spawned from at F-8. the mob is coming from G-8 so it comes from point B back to A where its spawn is and we are recording.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLz4UwURLUQ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:03 am 

Theres nothing wrong with pulling a mob thru a teleporter, happens all the time in sea. If they were pinning the mob (damaging it when it couldnt get to them) youd have a case. In this situation you just needed to claim sooner.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:02 am 

Ye looks perfect legit this way as long as they don’t damage it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:13 am 

parz wrote:
Theres nothing wrong with pulling a mob thru a teleporter, happens all the time in sea. If they were pinning the mob (damaging it when it couldnt get to them) youd have a case. In this situation you just needed to claim sooner.

I dont understand how pinning the mob changes it honestly, because the mob cant get to them to do damage if the mob is taken 5-10mins to clip thru the island from the teleporters. thats actually what happened he is using the teleporter to pin the mob we started recording to catch him doing it. their party was at the starting zone of B01 he specifically logged in and got claim.

So yes he did pin it. Xuli, SParkus and Sullik had to go to start of zone to catch up to the F-8 island. while the THF spammed the teleporter to pin the mob and claim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:21 am 

parz wrote:

Correction i dont understand how damage pinning it makes a difference, the mob is pinned and unable to kill Nyohtwood the thf. so hes holding claim without taken damage because of the extended time it takes to get from island to mainland F-8 and G-8 he did this 3 times till his party was able to make it to us.

Which is what i wanted to point out they are using the teleporter in the video to bring the mob back and forth while their party assembled. if you notice the mob is coming back to the island where it spawned.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:10 am 

this guy hunted me down in game to argue about this, hes clearly retarded and ultra butthurt over losing the claim. I dont know how to any more clear, pinning is when you are DAMAGING a mob that CANNOT reach you, otherwise hes just pulling/holding a NM, which as per rules, he can do for 4 hours. Move on with your day.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:24 am 

parz wrote:
this guy hunted me down in game to argue about this, hes clearly retarded and ultra butthurt over losing the claim. I dont know how to any more clear, pinning is when you are DAMAGING a mob that CANNOT reach you, otherwise hes just pulling/holding a NM, which as per rules, he can do for 4 hours. Move on with your day.

I reached out to you to ask some questions, and when you said they could no clip on retail the same way they do on nasomi. i called you a liar then you proceeded to show me on nasomi they can no clip on promy and B01 as if that proved the point. then you called me names and said i was harassing you threatening to post the conversation on the thread. conversation over. have i covered everything? i did the same with someone else and the conversation was much more pleasant :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:45 am 

WeGe wrote:
parz wrote:

I reached out to you to ask some questions, and when you said they could no clip on retail the same way they do on nasomi. i called you a liar then you proceeded to show me on nasomi they can no clip on promy and B01 as if that proved the point. then you called me names and said i was harassing you threatening to post the conversation on the thread. conversation over. have i covered everything? i did the same with someone else and the conversation was much more pleasant :P

there were no questions, you just decided to send me tells whining about the same claim you lost, and stated untrue things (NM's depopping on retail) and then called me a liar when i told you you're wrong and to test it yourself. You went looking for an argument and then you were surprised when you found one? even worse you bothered pasta too? move on dude its fucking boroka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:51 am 

parz wrote:
WeGe wrote:
parz wrote:

there were no questions, you just decided to send me tells whining about the same claim you lost, and stated untrue things (NM's depopping on retail) and then called me a liar when i told you you're wrong and to test it yourself. You went looking for an argument and then you were surprised when you found one? even worse you bothered pasta too? move on dude its fucking boroka

Oh, questions turned to whining and untrue? my mistake cause the conversation seemed to turn sour when i caught you lying about retail vs nasomi. this looks more like whining to me. my mistake.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:36 am 

WeGe wrote:
parz wrote:
WeGe wrote:

Oh, questions turned to whining and untrue? my mistake cause the conversation seemed to turn sour when i caught you lying about retail vs nasomi. this looks more like whining to me. my mistake.

you simply stating that "i remember NMs depopped on retail and my friends say the same" proves nothing, once again you're wrong, go test it yourself. You came calling a stranger you stalked in game cause of your forum post and calling them a liar arguing with me like i make the fucking rules. You're wrong, and at this point i'd say you're also a butthurt loser. Claim the mob next time instead of spending your whole night crying to anyone and everyone about it.

nevermind the fact your post wasnt even about what happens on retail vs nasomi, it was "IS THIS EXPLOTIVE" answer is "NO, STOP CRYING"