Lobby: Up
Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sylph Role Call!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:02 pm 

Just wondering who else here was from Sylph on retail! I was a PUP since 2010 (which was when I really started playing), linkshells included SylphHeroes, TheFayth, and Legion of Altana

Post subject: Re: Sylph Role Call!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:41 pm 

I came to Sylph after SE merged Fairy with Sylph. Only have been in my main LS TDG there until 90 cap. Did like 99% EG and had daily battles with Izerg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:08 pm 

I was on Sylph from 2003-2009. I wasn't famous or anything but if you hung out a lot in Whitegate, you've seen me shouting to do Salvage runs for the longest time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:44 pm 

I came to Sylph from Fairy with the merger in game name was "Zjinn" I stopped playing in 2012 then came back in 2015 and tried it again and beat Seekers and 95% of Rhapsodies. Game hugely different compared to before level caps went up and Abyssea came out.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:22 am 

Lisotte wrote:
Just wondering who else here was from Sylph on retail! I was a PUP since 2010 (which was when I really started playing), linkshells included SylphHeroes, TheFayth, and Legion of Altana

Crazy to hear some names brought up. I'm actually the original founder of LoA back in 04. I brought Capwn to Nasomi with me as well, he was Sylph his whole XI career. Trying to gets few more people I still keep in touch with to check Nasomi out

Formerly of Sylph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:06 pm 

I was there from 2003-2007. LegionofAltana, DragonsElite, Pinnacle, Summit, LimitBreak, SymbiosisX.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:48 pm 

I was Aramiltaru on Sylph from '05/6 ish to '08 when I went to college and the dorm internet sucked. I don't recognize anyone here but some of the LS names sound familiar. I was in ClosingTime LS (lead by Theboss). End game we did mostly Dynamis and Limbus, but my BLM friends and I would rock pudding burns often. Most of the people I used to play with are playing XIV now despite me trying to convince them to come to Nasomi.

Turns out I made a profile on ffxiclopedia back then

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:36 pm 

Came to sylph from Fairy, was in ThoseGuys LS on Fairy.. Quit before merger and came back to find myself on Sylph so probably not well known.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:30 pm 

I am and was always known as Ruronin, played from 2004-2010, was in Synergy all the way through the remakes to iizerg. Main was 75 THF if you saw me I was chillin with Thetruepandagod, whttigeresss, raine, witemage and the like. 3am 6 man jormy runs being my fondest memory. Wasn't too famous outside of that LS as I was the most garbage geared THF there lol. Also known for the patented PUP Cerb run stunning GoH with the Daze WS. Ahh good times.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:51 pm 

ruroninsc wrote:
I am and was always known as Ruronin, played from 2004-2010, was in Synergy all the way through the remakes to iizerg. Main was 75 THF if you saw me I was chillin with Thetruepandagod, whttigeresss, raine, witemage and the like. 3am 6 man jormy runs being my fondest memory. Wasn't too famous outside of that LS as I was the most garbage geared THF there lol. Also known for the patented PUP Cerb run stunning GoH with the Daze WS. Ahh good times.

I remember you.... Synergy was a great rival ls for a long time. Cheers^^

Formerly of Sylph