Lobby: Up
Online: 61
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Fish camp
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:49 am 

Just up to the player if they wish to pay that. Been giving free leech spots, abjs, frags/necros e.t.c for long time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:42 am 

We are losing sight of the original post. This wasn't about me saying dyna leeches are priced unfairly. I'm just pointing out that this community is so oblivious to how toxic it is. Help others. Or.. enjoy waking up and camping the same thing over and over again til you realize you're on an empty server. I'll just cry elsewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:44 am 

Viktoriya wrote:
A better option:

1. Fix up the few zone crashing bugs that I hear about every day despite not playing there 2 years this August.
2. Wipe the server. Far too many dupes, illegitimate leveled crafts. I saw some random scrub the other day on a discord stream rocking Dusk +1 gloves, LMAO.
3. Go into that capture discord that you know about which has captures from retail with lots of content the server doesn't have yet and jack that shit.

Relaunch once the rest of the duping holes get closed and some of the more egregious bugs fixed that have been pretty well documented on this forum for years.

As someone that busted their ass to legitimately level leather specifically to sign my own Dusk gloves +1, I feel personally attacked by #2 lol.

Curious what zone crashes you hear about every day without playing in 2 years when I play basically every day and the zone crashes essentially stopped when he mass-banned the dupers and fixed the mog house exit city crashes.

Also curious about the discord referenced in #3 if anyone has more info there?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:09 pm 

Ayr wrote:
Viktoriya wrote:
A better option:

1. Fix up the few zone crashing bugs that I hear about every day despite not playing there 2 years this August.
2. Wipe the server. Far too many dupes, illegitimate leveled crafts. I saw some random scrub the other day on a discord stream rocking Dusk +1 gloves, LMAO.
3. Go into that capture discord that you know about which has captures from retail with lots of content the server doesn't have yet and jack that shit.

Relaunch once the rest of the duping holes get closed and some of the more egregious bugs fixed that have been pretty well documented on this forum for years.

As someone that busted their ass to legitimately level leather specifically to sign my own Dusk gloves +1, I feel personally attacked by #2 lol.

Curious what zone crashes you hear about every day without playing in 2 years when I play basically every day and the zone crashes essentially stopped when he mass-banned the dupers and fixed the mog house exit city crashes.

Also curious about the discord referenced in #3 if anyone has more info there?

Welcome to the Vik experience.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:11 am 

https://na.nasomi.com/world/

You'll notice some zone uptimes don't match the rest of their cluster.

There's still some semi-frequent crashing. But it's certainly not anything close to every day now.

http://rfklinkshell.com/