Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Vichyssoise irl!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:08 pm 

Ok so let's recap - nothing you said addressed any of my original remarks. Aside from your first sentence I don't think there's a grammatically correct coherent thought here. This is at least a delusion. I could address the Alchemy symbols thing.. but I'll instead leave you with this... as you insulted us all in this last post, your graphic came from Reddit.... LOL probably the biggest "slave" farm by your own definition. It's largest investor is Tencent.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:55 am 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:39 pm 

Doc1FT wrote:
Ok so let's recap - nothing you said addressed any of my original remarks. Aside from your first sentence I don't think there's a grammatically correct coherent thought here. This is at least a delusion. I could address the Alchemy symbols thing.. but I'll instead leave you with this... as you insulted us all in this last post, your graphic came from Reddit.... LOL probably the biggest "slave" farm by your own definition. It's largest investor is Tencent.

glad your using some vichy logic here also, we all should :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:50 pm 

Trist wrote:
Doc1FT wrote:

glad your using some vichy logic here also, we all should :D

Look I hear new & emerging off slave market!? Trust me I'm as excited as the next guy, in this economy my slave dollars only get me so much but I'll be damned if I trade one mind master for another and before I go spending my weekend sifting for organic diamonds to fund ???. I want to be sure that I am not being fooled. People on the internet wouldn't just make it up right?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:02 pm 

the white ones always glow so much when i try to take their picture

Attachments:
Screenshot 2021-11-22 140125.jpg
Screenshot 2021-11-22 140125.jpg [ 54.73 KiB | Viewed 4582 times ]
Screenshot 2021-11-22 135738.png
Screenshot 2021-11-22 135738.png [ 405.54 KiB | Viewed 4582 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:06 pm 

for anyone who likes looking at screenshots :)

this is to remind everyone THERE IS NOTHING that can ever convince the morons theyre wrong.
note ALL THREE WITHIN 22hrs or some shit lmao

Attachments:
rubytriumph3.png
rubytriumph3.png [ 505.12 KiB | Viewed 4581 times ]
rubytriumph2.png
rubytriumph2.png [ 531.04 KiB | Viewed 4581 times ]
rubytriumph.png
rubytriumph.png [ 565.25 KiB | Viewed 4581 times ]

Last edited by chanceb385 on Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:29 pm 

i also wanted to show some diamonds that dont look like what youve been brainwashed to think are diamonds exclusively.

its not based on how they look, or your stupid feelings. its based on their properties and qualities. density, durability and much more. putting diamonds in rings is as bad as putting rocks on shelves. just pieces of shit who couldnt comprehend what theyre actually good for. or what they even are for that matter.

diamond is a category, at least. everything in this picture is as hard as or harder than a diamond. they do all share similar trait though, that can be used to verify further than conventional methods, but not in place of.

this is another trade secret most will never share with you, but on the 2 rocks with red lines in this photo is what ive referred to as a "rice paper" like graphene layer cleavage or wrapping to diamonds that no other rock has anything similar to. note the rice paper look but also in a V. i can show you many more diamonds with this. they always have skins/coats if theyre organic diamonds. THEY WILL ALMOST NEVER LOOK LIKE WHAT THE TV TELLS YOU THEY DO ESPECIALLY AT FIRST, OR WHEN NOT RIPE.

others in this photo show various stages of wear, ages in general, types from mackles to more seashell looks.

the larger pink one in this photo is the hardest rock ive encounted so far. over 200 hrs of carving as hard as i can with ANYTHING/EVERYTHING from chinese diamond dust to my own, and many types of diamonds and more on it. it lost some outer skin at first as they all do, carving down into the lattice only, revealing corners/elbows unlike ANY OTHER ROCK.

but in the last 30hrs of carving this rock i believe it has lost 0.00 grams... 58.32g still..... almost******* 300 carats. theyre so dense. it feels heavier than a steel ball. waterproof as well, can stick to vaseline under water WHEN THEYRE POLISHED ONLY

lastly, theyre not all "gem quality" only you decided they had to be. its how they test, their properties and crystal behavior that determines what they are, not your feelies.

Attachments:
newfata.jpg
newfata.jpg [ 195.81 KiB | Viewed 4572 times ]
newphoto.jpg
newphoto.jpg [ 82.06 KiB | Viewed 4574 times ]

Last edited by chanceb385 on Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:48 pm 

and heck, just for shits heres a cursed crown t1 and schaller-1 and a gsmithing level up in 3 tries. 50% STILLWILL NEVER RECONSIDER THEIR OWN STUPIDITY.

if you think some of the things ive been saying or showing dont make sense or dont apply to you or in general, IT ISNT INTENDED FOR YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.

information tailored for people, not cattle. cattle arent told theyre going to the slaughterhouse. they just let them go to the slaughterhouse.

Attachments:
Screenshot 2021-11-22 144750.jpg
Screenshot 2021-11-22 144750.jpg [ 98.77 KiB | Viewed 4571 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:17 pm 

chanceb385 wrote:
and for what its worth i truly think starbright made me genuinely laugh with him a few times youre actually pretty funny. and a good temperament too.

Lol I make everyone laugh. I couldn’t tell one stone from another. Good luck.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:41 am 

i am reminded of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN0fT1Uvcsw