Lobby: Up
Online: 73
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:26 am 

Alpha is a long-running endgame and HNMls with roots going all the way back to January 2015. We are very diverse in terms of time zones and playstyles, what we all have in common is a love and a skill for FFXI. The LS atmosphere focuses on a general synergy from collection of good players coupled with impromptu events revolving around who is online and how things pop. We have a long term target of an AV kill and are working towards making a realistic attempt at it. We believe in making good trades with people where it benefits us, uhhh what else? I guess that's probably about it.

Job wise we are seeking: Blm, Rdm, Cor, Blu, Brd, Whm, Dark knights who can zerg, tanks who can tank. A thief or craft is a bonus. Sea access or close to it is preferred.

Please send a tell to Deadwing, Valacar, Haki or Consortium(DW Circuit mule) about trial membership.

Last edited by Deadwing on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:16 am 

6 monitor requirement

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:25 pm 

will be joining you guys soon I quit playing back around the launch of abyssea I was 80nin, 80drk, 80smn, & 80rng tanked just about everything nin/drk very successfully cept maybe JoL and AV tho I did have the magic resist sets for it smn and rng were as about as geared as possible if this is 75~ version of game then I'm about as old a pro as an old pro can be lol would love to have a decent ls to get off on the right foot as I love this gave from its 75 hay day and would be a valuable asset to any ls willing to take a chance on me if its available my in game name will be johnmclane as it was back on sylph in case anyone may remember me I also originally started as rohan on leviathan anyways hmu happy hunting guys

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:29 pm 

You sound like our kind of guy.

Do be advised as you choose jobs to level that anyone applying as a "tank only" will be required to pass a tanking trial.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:37 pm 

Lol, your monitor setup is insane.

*high five*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:06 pm 

Real bump. Actively recruiting again.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:42 am 

Still looking for members, if you want in send a /tell to Giggle in Sea (he's always there)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:08 pm 

Hello. Names Kyodai on the server I am leveling atm but I would love to be your brd on the game for endgame. I played way back and would like to know if you are still looking? giggle wasn't online when I checked and was trying to join up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:40 pm 

Kyodai wrote:
Hello. Names Kyodai on the server I am leveling atm but I would love to be your brd on the game for endgame. I played way back and would like to know if you are still looking? giggle wasn't online when I checked and was trying to join up.

You can contact: Deadwing, Consortium, Valacar, or Nikkei if you see them on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:04 pm 

Ok I'll try to contact one of them. I got 2 other that will be coming with me getting them back on it :D