Lobby: Up
Online: 45
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:33 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:38 pm 

hihi Nasomi server. My name is Squeak, shell holder of LimitBreaker ls. We are currently looking for a handful of new friends to play with.

LimitBreakersls.enjin.com

A little about our linkshell:
We started on Sylph server around 2004. While we were an HNMls, we prided ourselves on tight bonds between members. Some of us here on Nasomi are original founding members still gaming together. While we were active on Sylph we started to feel like the "big ls" scene just wasn't our thing anymore as it was impossible to really know everyone closely. We adopted a small core style of ls and never looked back. Our pride lies in how well we know our lsmates, not how big our roster is.

Our goal on Nasomi:
We in LimitBreaker still have the same mindset we had in 2004. We want to create a tight core of friends to enjoy this game with. Be it missions, exp pt, farming or endgame. We fully plan to do endgame with our small roster. We love killing HNM with less people than someone else. But as that's down the road for us, we are more concerned for now with missions and the sort.

Who we are looking for:
We aren't mass recruiting, that's not what this post is for. We are looking for a few people who "fit". If you share any of the ideas above we just might be what you're looking for. New players are welcome, we want the person not te character, levels and gear come with time. A great person is hard to find. Elitists(haven't seen any on Nasomi yet) need not apply.

*UPDATE* We are accepting applications at this time for certain jobs.

Anyone interested can visit our forums, post here or get in touch with Squeak, Capwn, Squirtle, Tallynn or Jokar.

Formerly of Sylph

Last edited by Squeak on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:31 pm 

Have found some great additions to the team. Would still like to see a few players with desire to play blm/smn/pld/brd/cor to balance things out.

If you're in the market for a smaller sized, extremely close linkshell that does most everything together drop us a line.

Formerly of Sylph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:30 am 

I'm a Corsair.

Let's do the Time Warp again!

New to Nasomi and have a question? PM me, I'd be glad to help!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:13 pm 

At this time we are no longer accepting applications. Thanks to everyone who showed interest in our linkshell. To avoid becoming too big we will be closed for recruiting to give us time to get to know our new members better.. Exceptions to this will be made on a case by case basis. Thanks again and look forward to us accepting new members again in the future.

Formerly of Sylph

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:18 pm 

3/22- We have resumed accepting applications for certain jobs. Currently looking for Blm/Rdmm/Brd/Whm/Rng/Cor, with a few smaller openings on other jobs.

Formerly of Sylph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:32 pm 

guess i could join.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:51 pm 

Hello! I'm interested in joining, and I'd be willing to pick up one of the jobs you're looking for. In the past I played BLM pretty heavily but was considering trying something new.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:30 am 

Hi guys! I joined the server a couple days ago, so I'm still new here and relatively new to FFXI in general (Played alot of retail but it's nothing like Nasomi) but I was looking for something like this LS in here. I was really interested in RNG/COR but used to main WHM on retail. /t Myriah if you ever want to talk!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:49 pm 

Hi Myriah sorry for the delayed response, RL has been hectic for me lately. I'll be around most of the day Thurs if you would still like a pearl, I'll keep an eye out for you!

Formerly of Sylph