Lobby: Up
Online: 40
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:21 pm 

Hello guys mithras and galka! As the title suggests, i'm a player about 10 days old and in need of a linkshell or just a general group of people looking to play the multiplayer version of the game! I've had a bunch of interaction with people on the server, but it seems in my experience people would either rather play with RL friends only or dual box and masturbate...I mean play with themselves! So, i'm reaching out here on the forums to find people that would be interested in the social aspect of the game and making friends. There is quite a lot of content in the world of Vana'diel and i'm looking to do as much of it as I can if not all of it. However, this requires having people to play with for things such as story missions. Presently, I'm looking for people that are around the rank 2-3 mission that are looking to progress further in the game, or possibly join up with some people willing to help myself and others achieve that next step. I'm currently a 41rdm/17whm (have a few jobs unlocked) but i've pretty much hit a wall in progress until I can find others! Message me in game, Chozo.

See you in game...maybe.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:44 pm 

whitemetroid wrote:
Hello guys mithras and galka! As the title suggests, i'm a player about 10 days old and in need of a linkshell or just a general group of people looking to play the multiplayer version of the game! I've had a bunch of interaction with people on the server, but it seems in my experience people would either rather play with RL friends only or dual box and masturbate...I mean play with themselves! So, i'm reaching out here on the forums to find people that would be interested in the social aspect of the game and making friends. There is quite a lot of content in the world of Vana'diel and i'm looking to do as much of it as I can if not all of it. However, this requires having people to play with for things such as story missions. Presently, I'm looking for people that are around the rank 2-3 mission that are looking to progress further in the game, or possibly join up with some people willing to help myself and others achieve that next step. I'm currently a 41rdm/17whm (have a few jobs unlocked) but i've pretty much hit a wall in progress until I can find others! Message me in game, Chozo.

See you in game...maybe.

Welcome.

I would suggest shouting for a LS in one of the 3 nations, or check the forums here. Otherwise, if you're in a party and someone has a cool LS name, ask them about it!

Also: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3216