Lobby: Up
Online: 63
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:26 am 

Hi everyone! DaiGurrenDan is a small linkshell looking for new members. We're currently focused on helping each other out as we progress through the game, whether it be through quests, missions, or grouping up for exp. We'd love to form statics and revisit some of the old camps throughout Vana'diel. Once we get enough members we might move on to form statics, and move towards other awesome stuff like COP and Zilart missions.

We are mostly active during the weekends (CST/EST), and a few nights during the week. If interested in joining, just send Regner, Lelouch, or Caris a tell in game, or reply to this thread and we'll get you a pearl!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:22 am 

Caris wrote:
Hi everyone! DaiGurrenDan is a small linkshell looking for new members. We're currently focused on helping each other out as we progress through the game, whether it be through quests, missions, or grouping up for exp. We'd love to form statics and revisit some of the old camps throughout Vana'diel. Once we get enough members we might move on to form statics, and move towards other awesome stuff like COP and Zilart missions.

We are mostly active during the weekends (CST/EST), and a few nights during the week. If interested in joining, just send Regner, Lelouch, or Caris a tell in game, or reply to this thread and we'll get you a pearl!

I'd love to join you guys. Shoot me a pearl, same name in game. :)

Let's do the Time Warp again!

New to Nasomi and have a question? PM me, I'd be glad to help!