Lobby: Up
Online: 54
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:40 pm 

Nova is open to recruiting currently. What we are seeking:

#1 Willingness to attend LS events when online.

#2 Possess a teamwork oriented attitude. If you are wanting to join a linkshell and immediately get gear before everyone else this isn't the LS family for you. That being said, we do have geared people already and some gear is easier to attain even if newer.

#3 Ability to think quickly and adapt to situations. I.E. know your job.

#4 Grow with the linkshell. We do enjoy gearing people. When you attain that gear we would love to have you stick around and move onto larger objectives with us!

Now onto what we offer: the current events we mostly run weekly are sky / sea (limbus) / dynamis / znm / HNM. Most events start between 6/7pm EST and end usually within a few hours. We constantly do things randomly outside LS event times. Mainly ask and see if people are interested then go out and kill!

We have discord for ease of communication as well.

For any questions about the LS or wanting to join please inquire here or in-game by sending a /tell to Ncspade, Tororu, Yvelle or myself (Maseki). We look forward to speaking with you, have fun and see you in-game!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:43 pm 

Hey Maseki. I made a post but figured I would reply here since I haven't been able to catch up with you in game. I'm looking for an endgame ls. My problem is very limited play time. I have Sundays and Mondays off and work until midnight the rest of the nights. On Sundays and Mondays, I'm usually on during the day, with a break for a few hours around 5 to 8 to get stuff done and hang out with RL peeps. If you think I could be some use to your LS, please let me know. I have 75 rdm and 75 pld. No Aegis yet, but working on stage 5.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:54 pm 

Looking for a few more members then may close recruitment. Questions/inquiries are always welcome even if it's just determine if the LS is a right fit for you! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:56 am 

If you know you will one day be serious about an endgame linkshell but aren't there yet in whatever way please consider joining our less serious social linkshell Avon to help you grow.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:43 pm 

Currently actively recruiting WHM, PLD, BLM jobs. Others will also be considered on a case by case basis. If interested contact Ncspade, Yvelle, Davok, Capnkush, Tororu, Ext or Maseki in game and we can discuss details for recruitment. Main event times are 7pm EST during the week and 6 EST on weekends. Always things going on however.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:53 am 

I was getting on here to make a post about finding an endgame ls and this actually seems like it would be a good fit for me. I'm a 75 BLM(also have BRD at 73) and have sky and sea access. I haven't really done anything end game yet but that's why I'm here, looking to start doing some things. I'd love to talk about possibly joining, I can be on any time this week in the evenings. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:58 pm 

Ok great! I will be on shortly, please send a tell to Maseki in game!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:24 pm 

If interested please refer to nova.guildwork.com for application. If there's any questions please feel free to send a /tell to Capnkush, Ext, Maseki, Ncspade, Tororu or Yvelle we would be happy to address any questions or concerns!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:10 pm 

We are currently closing recruitment to most jobs. A few will be considered. WHM & PLD mains are what we are looking for most!