Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:11 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:36 am 

Our Divine Destiny (ODD) is recruiting people to join our social / progression LS. We've been on the server about 5 months and strive to assist members in progression including but not limited to: limit breaks, rank missions, Zilart missions, CoP missions, coffer keys, artifact armor and leveling.
Members whom become level 70+ and rank 6 through our progression have the option to join our fresh endgame LS known as Our Divine Legacy..(ODL)

Our Divine Legacy: We probably do things a little different than what most people are used to utilizing a wish list and participation structure on lots. We will be focused on Sky, Sea, Limbus, Dynamis and ZNMs.

We utilize Discord for communication to not only communicate during and after events but to post on upcoming progression / end game events.

Our primary play time is 5:00CST / 6:00EST on weekdays -- all times on weekends.

If you would like to join, please /tell <me> (OOD/ODL), Samiex(ODD/ODL), Hatwobble(ODD), Stormtastic(ODD), Pokemeplz(ODD).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:37 am 

Bump!

Looking to start farming Sky in our endgame LS --> OurDivineLegacy (ODL). If you're interested in joining please contact myself or Samiex.

Thank you,

Redenius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:48 pm 

Bump!

We are still actively recruiting for our End-Game Linkshell OurDivineLegacy (ODL). Looking for most jobs... We all have THF keep that in mind. The following jobs: WHM, COR, BLM, RDM, PLD, RNG, SMN, BRD is a plus. We have started in Sky and will be advancing to other End-Game content as we build our group / access.

/tell <me> or Samiex.

Thank you,

Red

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:14 pm 

Bump!

We are still actively recruiting:

WHM, COR, BLM, RDM, PLD, RNG, SMN, BRD.

Events: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7PM EST. We have events occasionally on weekends.

/tell

Thank you,

Red

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:39 pm 

I would like to join 65 smn trying to get through cop currently

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:42 pm 

Stitchsfolley,

Yes, you can. Do you have access to Sky? You can join our social / progression LS OurDivineDestiny to get some progression done if you haven't gotten Sky access yet. We have many people working on Sea access as well.

If you would like to join, please /tell <me> (OOD/ODL), Samiex(ODD/ODL), Hatwobble(ODD), Stormtastic(ODD), Pokemeplz(ODD), Tjblaze (ODD) for linkpearl.

Thank you,

Red

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:04 pm 

Bump AGAIN!!

We are still actively recruiting:

WHM, COR, BLM, RDM, PLD, RNG, SMN, BRD.

Events: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7PM EST. We have events occasionally on weekends.

/tell

Thank you,

Red

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:49 pm 

BUMP!

Looking for active people to join our ODL(Our Divine Legacy) Endgame LS!

We are looking for the following: WHM, BLM, COR and SMN.

We are actively farming Sky and have added Dynamis to our event rotation. We will expand our events to other endgame activities once we have more of our active members gain access to areas such as Sea.

Primary events are held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday with some events scheduled for the occasional weekend. The gather time for events is 7 EST.

Please message myself or Samiex for details.

As always, anyone is welcome to join our Social / Progression LS known as ODD (Our Divine Destiny)

Thank you,

Red

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:24 am 

bump

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:56 pm 

Hi, I was hoping to be considered to join your social/progression LS. I have experience playing the game from years ago but I'm completely brand new as I just got back into the game 2 days ago.