Lobby: Up
Online: 82
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sunday City Dynamis Wins
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:16 am 

I'm going to try to fire up 1 city win each Sunday afternoon so that no one is more than a month away from the northlands.

Details:
The run is for the win. The majority of AlphaLS will warp out after megaboss.
You foot the 50k entry fee, relic is free lot, currency falls.
All are welcome to join the run/freeload the win, however if you are participating as a sub 75 you may be put in the out-of-alliance "awkward squad"

I will post the specifics of the coming Sunday's run in this thread for as long as this lasts.

FAQ:
What level must I be to enter dynamis? 65
Any other requirements? Rank 6, and 50k entry fee
Is there a linkpearl? No, the run is lead through shout
Am I committing to anything long term by joining? Nope

Last edited by Deadwing on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:20 am 

Last Sunday a group of ~27 showed up for the Dynamis Windy run, grats on win for those who did not crash on entry and get locked out.

This weekend we're going to take on Dynamis Bastok. The run is planned for Sunday 3/27/16 around 3:00pm. (possibly delayed depending on kings windows and Tiamat)

I'm told there is some aggro strangeness on ore street, so if you need the win: bring some RR2 and be ready for chaos XD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:30 pm 

Dynamis-Bastok today was a success. Won with 40 mins left on clock and only one and a half wipes.

Dynamis-Sandoria is planned for next Sunday 4/3/16 at 3:00PM est

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:38 am 

Good work, thanks for hosting. Gets a little crazy in there!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:29 pm 

The Dynamis San d'oria run was going smoothly until an orc used Astral Flow and crashed the zone.

We'll be re-running Sandy starting at 3pm Sunday 3/10/16.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:53 am 

It's happening in other zones as well. It may need to be reported to DSP.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:53 pm 

Dyna Sandy was a success the second time around. At its peak we had nearly enough members for 2 full alliances (possibly a server record). Congrats on win.

Dynamis Jeuno win will take place starting 3pm next Sunday 4/17/16.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:16 pm 

Thanks again deadwing. And woo I'll be off work this sunday so I can actually make the full run to slaughter goblins!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:55 pm 

I will try and make if for this one :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:40 pm 

The Dynamis Jeuno run was sadly not a success, which is unfortunate as it is probably the easiest zone to win.

The problems started with me trying to be too fancy. I'd always theorized the whole thing could be won with just 2 sac pulls. First step: two experienced mages flee into the palace with powder boots, die, RR, and take out the statue near maat to spawn the boss. That part worked just fine. What I did not realize was that on this server, one of the NMs near the top of the MH staircase shares hate with *something* deep in the palace. When I asked the main ally to start carving their way towards the boss spawn, the entire palace came for them.

Any hope of doing the run "normally" with the main ally getting TE etc went out the door at that point because it was very hard to get the main ally out of the main MH area without a full wipe. We attempted a three thief sac pull of the mega boss. Each thief executed their pull perfectly, but as soon as they hit the huge clusters of mobs the server lag made things totally unplayable. We probably could have gotten something going last minute with a chainspell sleepga but most of the rdm vets had already burned their 2 hour.

We had 28 attend, was a very healthy turnout, sorry we didn't bring home a win. We'll try again next week with more conventional dynamising (main ally slowly carving into zone) etc. We may still handle the palace boss spawn in the same way, but we'll carve path to boss first so there are no strange aggro issues. Timed right the main ally should arrive at the mega boss around the time the palace mages are ready to spawn it. Stay tuned.

~Wing