Lobby: Up
Online: 52
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:39 pm 

I am having issues keeping the Xbox One controller synced with the game. The controller never loses power and my PC never loses sync with the controller. Somehow, the game randomly quits recognizing my controller. Sometimes its when i use Alt+Tab, sometimes its shortly after using the keyboard to type... but ive noticed it does this occasionally, out of nowhere, in the middle of a fight. Rarely ever had this issue until recently and now its getting ridiculous to the point that sometimes i have to unplug and replug my controller 2-3 times in just a few short minutes. I have tried messing with the FFXIGamePad settings but am not finding any fixes. I'm trying to rule out it being an issue on my end.. but ive played a few other servers and never had this issue come up. I am about to start replacing cables and updating drivers just to make sure and if i find a fix ill post it back here. If not, if anyone has any idea or possible fixes, please let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:17 pm 

It wouldn't be related to what server you play on, so try to see if you've made any hardware or software changes between playing on another server and here.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:43 pm 

FIXED! Apparently there is some kind of issue when using a Micro USB to connect a Wireless Xbox One controller. I bought a new Wired controller and everything seems to be working fine so far. Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:51 pm 

I just started having this issue...and my controller IS wired. Not sure what's causing it either. Going to do the drivers thing now and see if I can figure it out.

Let's do the Time Warp again!

New to Nasomi and have a question? PM me, I'd be glad to help!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:34 pm 

Update: Reinstalled XI, removed and reinstalled drivers, troubleshot by trying it on other server's installers, nothing seemed to fix it.

I ordered a Logitech 710 and am going to see if I have the same issue with it. Should be here on Wednesday.

Let's do the Time Warp again!

New to Nasomi and have a question? PM me, I'd be glad to help!