>90% of us honestly want to help you out and understand that our service is expensive. The other 10% don't belong in this trade and will rip you off while not fixing anything. CHOOSE WISELY and get references before you hire a tradesman.
>Understand (in my state at least) we have 5 years of schooling to go through so we don't accidentally blow up/set fire to your house or poison you with CO, Lead etc.
>Be kind to your plumber, they will go above and beyond to help you.
>Standing over us while we work won't make the problem get fixed faster.
this is interesting, because its a common point of discussion from boomers on facebook contending school isn't necessary to have a good wage: that being a plumber is one good way to do so.
nothing but respect to my plumbers tho, they know the worst of me.