Lobby: Up
Online: 1002
Sync Range: 10
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:03 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: What was your first car?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:56 am
Posts: 46
97' chevy s10, still use it as a back up. 200,000+ miles :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:12 pm
Posts: 420
Edit cause.....

_________________
!!! Surprise !!!
~not a noob~


Last edited by The_Carrot on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:30 am
Posts: 68
Are you just trying to find the answers to my security questions, Zen? :P


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:44 am
Posts: 12
Mine was an 89' GMC Jimmy, shoulda never sold it.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:56 am
Posts: 46
Phyrefly wrote:
Are you just trying to find the answers to my security questions, Zen? :P


Lol no but I still think you should get a 500 dollar rusted up buick and put 4000 dollar rims on it :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:54 pm
Posts: 120
$300 '84 Chevy Cavalier bought at an auction in 2001 or 2002. The name on the back was in blocky lettering and I chiseled off the 'LET' of 'CHEVROLET' so it said just 'CHEVRO'. Then I knocked off the right leg of the 'R' and turned the 'V' upside down and it became a 'CHEAPO'. It was the biggest piece of shit ever and I managed to get like $150 from a scrap company for it in the end. Very satisfying.

_________________
LSs: Ragnarok | FunWithJugs
formerly Krinkle of Kujata


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:56 am
Posts: 46
lolBST wrote:
$300 '84 Chevy Cavalier bought at an auction in 2001 or 2002. The name on the back was in blocky lettering and I chiseled off the 'LET' of 'CHEVROLET' so it said just 'CHEVRO'. Then I knocked off the right leg of the 'R' and turned the 'V' upside down and it became a 'CHEAPO'. It was the biggest piece of shit ever and I managed to get like $150 from a scrap company for it in the end. Very satisfying.


thats's awesome!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:56 am
Posts: 46
bbanks243 wrote:
Mine was an 89' GMC Jimmy, shoulda never sold it.


A buddy of mine way back in high school had a late 80's jimmy with busted up windows etc. with broken glass everywhere in the back, you had to turn the
wheel all the way to the left to go straight so to turn right you had to do a lot of illegal u turns. thing was a beast!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:05 am
Posts: 19
My first car was a 2004 Honda Accord v6 2dr...

How old do you think I am?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:27 am
Posts: 157
5speed 1987 2nd gen RX-7


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited