Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:33 am 
Site Admin

Due to prior exploits, there is a great amount of gil in circulation, that has caused great difficulty for new players due to massive inflation. There is over 1.8bil gil in circulation for only a few hundred players.

The vast majority of the gil that is in circulation was due to a handful of players that duped gil, by the millions, to turn around and dump it into the player economy. Some players got rich, but not many. This also made things massively difficult for new players coming in to afford anything.

I've personally spent many hours trying to come up with a solution to this problem. It'd be one thing if gil was recycled back into npc's, but it was distributed to players, who distributed it further, and it is currently impossible to track where it's all ended up.

That being said, with the adjustment also comes GIL TRACKER 3000! It will track gil and provide me with a report, to isolate those people exploiting gil, and hurting the economy.

Please remember to play fair. This hurts me more than it hurts you. Save the penguins. Etc.