Lobby: Up
Online: 66
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:43 pm 

Hi. : )
I played from 2004 to 2006 and then quit because I started playing music more seriously. (I sing and play rhythm guitar)
I have fond memories of Valkurm Dunes twilights and La Theine Plateau stormy/rainy weather. I remember receiving the summer onoko yukata and trasforming into a worm.
I enjoyed watching other players make trains of orcs and running around like idiots.
I even played like Solid Snake in the ruins of King Ramperre's tomb because I was underleveled and didn't want to aggro mobs too much.
This was circa 10 years ago. Much time has passed but to this day I continue to play or at least remember those good days.
I was playing then Ultima Online, EVE Online and Final Fantasy XI (and sometimes also Lineage II).. And today I still play EVE and UO and in this very day I will return also to FF XI after a period playing FF XIV (which I also like).
I'm 29 years old and I'm from Sardinia, the second biggest island in the Mediterranean sea after Sicily (I have a link to that island because my girlfriend is half from there - But I'm instead half form Corsica the island to the north of Sardinia) an autonomous region of Italy. We were independant in 15th century but then Kingdom of Aragon conquered us and then Castille married into House of Aragon so they created the Kingdom of Spain. We were part of it until 18th century when we were transferred under the control of the Austrian Hasburg Empire and then shortly after to the House of Savoy Duchy of Savoy who created the Kingdom of Sardinia-Piedmont. And here we are to this day.
I hope we will be fine together in this good game.
I hope you all well and good game for everyone. : )
A warning, I don't remember a thing about to play the game anymore lol even the controls or the very basics and my english isn't very good so please bear patience towards me thank you very much. lol : D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:08 pm 

Welcome!

:lol: :lol: :lol: