Lobby: Up
Online: 31
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:39 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Greeting nas community
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 6:46 pm 

Hello nas fam a young old timer here have played FF the few decades I have been around. My experience with XI around 2005 was a hume Warrior level 15 from the Bastok region, suppose I had gotten bored with the area experience cap and had other dues in life to pay. Later, I went on to enjoy THF cat girl to lv 32 and BLM tarutaru to 19 or so. Look forward to experiencing MNK & RDM some at the moment and am grateful for Nasomi keeping the classic vibes of my younger days here intact so people like me have another chance to enjoy it mostly how it was back then. No dual box am on a bit of a low budget setup at the moment that tends to lag heavily in groups so maybe just see how far solo or with a partner I might can go. See you in game!

Faera & Farah

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 7:00 pm 

welcome to the server, ive been online for almost a week now. Im from Bastok too /wave

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:06 am 

Nice I should also mention I am all about San d'oria with my start location now days I find it to be my favorite path to get to Dunes. Will have my seek party flag on most of the time as I make my first gains, I recall having a team mate makes the exp easier.