Lobby: Up
Online: 70
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: second new person topic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:36 pm 

Already did my intro message, but I have questions and this seen to be the appropriate place. Been on a week and it's been a struggle, but I want it hard. I want it old skool.

1. Fellowship npc work? Someone told me it did, then someone else said no. I doubt it, but I'd love to make myself a mithra GF.
2. Is there a list of the OWNMs with their drops somewhere? I believe that's what they're called. I'm referring to the wyverns that share the names of regular mobs of another type. Like the wyvern in the dunes named sand hare.
3. HOw functional is blu? Are all the spells 75 and down that are obtainable in accessible areas working?
4. Marriage work? Always wanted a mithra bride.
5. Which summons are available. Only through Fenrir?
6. How often are starter areas taken over by other nations? When I first got on a week ago, windy had gusta and ronfaure, it changed the next day before I got to them. Lame.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:41 pm 

Ill try to answer as best as I can.

1. Fellowship npcs do not work.
2. OWNMs are what they are called, each one represents a specific BCNM, some of them are listed at http://nasomi.com/wiki/doku.php?id=nms:open (there used to be a much better list but due to an issue, all of the forums and wiki were lost some time ago)
3. Blu works, some spells arent as good as they used to be it seems, but I have a feeling some may be better than they were that were never used in retail. You can get all the spells, but aht urghan ones are a little harder to get since all the mobs are lvl 99 so going to need a party of 75s and a good amount of effort to be able to kill them.
4. Never seen any marriages on nasomi.
5. You can get all the summons up to fenrir and diabolos.
6. Nations usually change regularly, since its a smaller population, you can actually go out with some people and make a difference if you focus on EXPing in certain areas for the week with people from your nation, seen people do that to get outposts they didnt have.