Lobby: Up
Online: 72
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:58 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:36 pm 

Morning y’all,

Found out of the existence of this place fairly recently and was blown away. Very cool that a place like this exists to encapsulate such a golden era — of not just FFXI but MMOs in general.

For those who may know me from the past, hello! I was Hogiwan on Garuda originally, followed by stints on Kujata and Bahamut (I think?). Wherever the LS went, I followed.

Now to get to the real business — Governor, my friend. I reached out to you on Facebook recently. Facebook…I know. How old are we? Time flies. I’d love to catch up. Issue the apology I should have many years ago. Hope you’re doing well. I’d sent a private message but I don’t have access to those here yet, hence the post. Look forward to hearing from you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:49 pm 

Hey, I remember you! EvilDeedsInc. represent!

Gov isn't the original Gov from back in the days, it's actually Gorgarath (he named his characters after Gov, Shosho, Pyotale, Hansubot, etc., as a sort of homage, iirc), either way he hasn't played on Nas in ages.

A ton of OG's from Garuda played on this server throughout the years, Moorcat, Mstrbama, Riaky/Sevenseas, Bebak, Debutis, Clynt, LLowyn, Sanford, Sov, Xionraserei, Envious, Xhile, Dimitry, Cifer, Jackyll, Makinshi, Resin, Dragout and I'm sure I must be missing someone.... (at some point most of us were in the same HNMLS when Nas had thousands of active players, you definitely missed out, shit was cash), however, a lot of them moved to a different private server (can't remember the name off the top of my head, though). I can ask Gorg or Riaky to add you on Discord, if you see fit.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:59 pm 

Hey Searain! The Ridill toting, AHaub rocking WAR, if memory serves? I had no idea private XI existed until I stumbled upon Nasomi by chance. Very cool — they don’t make MMOs quite like they used to.

I’d love a discord invite, if for no other reason than catch up with some ghosts of gaming past.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:12 pm 

Hogiwan wrote:
Hey Searain! The Ridill toting, AHaub rocking WAR, if memory serves? I had no idea private XI existed until I stumbled upon Nasomi by chance. Very cool — they don’t make MMOs quite like they used to.

I’d love a discord invite, if for no other reason than catch up with some ghosts of gaming past.

In the flesh (and low-res textures)! Crazy that you still remember, it's been 20 years! Geez, where did the time go!? :shock: :D

Anyhow, what's your name on Discord and in-game, mate?