Lobby: Up
Online: 93
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: WTB pair of Mistilteinn.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:18 pm 

These aren't selling on the AH. None have sold in the last 2+ months and there were 7 on stock last I checked. If you have a set you are looking to get rid of, I'll buy it at 200k or 100k ea. PM me on the forums.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:50 pm 

what an asinine post. Hey guys I know theres 6 of a thing up on the ah but I feel like cluttering our forums with a request to have 2 of them for 80% off each.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:52 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
what an asinine post. Hey guys I know theres 6 of a thing up on the ah but I feel like cluttering our forums with a request to have 2 of them for 80% off each.

An offer is an offer. At the current rate of sell, your club on the AH could be there till 2020 given that they are ridiculously low demand because they mostly lack viability in a weapon slot. That means the price is too high (since you don't seem to be keeping up). Given how much you sell stuff, I would have figured you knew how this kind of things works.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:53 pm 

Aeroo wrote:

Don’t listen to this guy. His alt does not have a Maat’s cap.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:21 pm 

OperationFail wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

An offer is an offer. At the current rate of sell, your club on the AH could be there till 2020 given that they are ridiculously low demand because they mostly lack viability in a weapon slot. That means the price is too high (since you don't seem to be keeping up). Given how much you sell stuff, I would have figured you knew how this kind of things works.

Me knowing how things work is why I call your post dumb. Quit bein a cheap bitch.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:30 pm 

Camper wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

Don’t listen to this guy. His alt does not have a Maat’s cap.

Look, I get it. As two people who probably own 2% of the entire economy, neither of you want prices to fall or for people to question paying less for gear. But if your gear will be on the AH for 6 months and it still might not sell... it isn't worth as much as you think it is. In fact, it isn't even close.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:33 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
OperationFail wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

Me knowing how things work is why I call your post dumb. Quit bein a cheap bitch.

If you think those prices are good, I got a stack of earth crystals I'd like to sell you for 5k.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:33 am 

Guys, my Errant capes and War Shinobi Gi's are taking too long to sell. Will anyone buy them for 100k and 50k respectively?

people leave stuff up on the AH for long periods of time all the time. If you want something for nothing then have you tried just camping it yourself?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:35 am 

OperationFail wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
OperationFail wrote:

If you think those prices are good, I got a stack of earth crystals I'd like to sell you for 5k.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:35 am 

seventythree19 wrote:
Guys, my Errant capes and War Shinobi Gi's are taking too long to sell. Will anyone buy them for 100k and 50k respectively?

Neither of those are representative of this situation. (17x) Mistilteinns have been sold since 2016 yet there are 6 currently available. Let that sink in. More than a third of all the clubs that have ever been sold on the Nasomi AH are available for sale currently... and no one is buying them. Not for months. The average sale rate is one every two months, so even if supply doesn't increase at all, those 6 will take over a year to sell. If you foolishly list something at 500k for an entire year, you lose 60k on auction house fees alone. There's also something to be said for having gil immediately available. Anyone who knows how the AH works can turn 100k into 200k in less than a month. So sitting on an item for a year to net another 200k is just bad business.

seventythree19 wrote:
If you want something for nothing then have you tried just camping it yourself?

Good news for anyone with a Mistilteinn, I'm actually buying with gil and everything! And it's a good thing I'm buying too, because no one else is.