Lobby: Up
Online: 31
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:19 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: WTS: Various things.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:31 pm 

Hello Conqueror, and thank you for your kind words.

First and foremost, the departure from Nasomi has nothing to do with you, or anyone else for that matter, quite frankly. It comes down to circumstances in dumb real life necessitating my full attention, and commitment, for the foreseeable future.

I will of course have free time in which I could spend on furthering my adventures on Nasomi, but I came to the realization of, with precious little free time, what would I rather spend it on? A life I have already lived on Vana'diel in the past for years (and, let's face it, as good as this server is, it can never fully recapture real era FFXI) or different things? Needless to say, I wish to pursue the latter.

I don't want to discourage others with these words by any means, though. Nasomi is a solid server in which to experience your crave for this point in time on FFXI. It's just a life I've lived already, something I need to let go. That being said, I offer thanks to Nasomi for this opportunity, albeit a brief one, it has been enjoyable.

So thanks, to Nasomi, and to everyone on the server, it's been fun.

Take care (again!)

Post subject: Re: WTS: Various things.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:27 am 

Insight wrote:
I will of course have free time in which I could spend on furthering my adventures on Nasomi, but I came to the realization of, with precious little free time, what would I rather spend it on? A life I have already lived on Vana'diel in the past for years (and, let's face it, as good as this server is, it can never fully recapture real era FFXI) or different things? Needless to say, I wish to pursue the latter.

Funny, I'm actually doing the opposite. I've found I'm happiest spending my free time escaping real life in game.