Online: 79
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: End of Service (M³)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:39 pm 

Qiqirn,

While I've never really talked with you before, I am sorry to hear that you are thinking of (or have already started) heading on.

As for folks that have posted and called out others by name, guys really this isn't helping out much. In fact, it's likely going to get this post locked if it continues. Sure everyone has a right to their feelings, but really the point of Qiqirn's post was to let folks know that he was not going to continue. No need to take the topic over and add your feelings about something other than Qiqirn's post, you can make your own post if you wish. Instead, let folks talk with him and say good byes or share good memories.

Back on point! Cuz I'm just as guilty of going off topic with what I said just above. Qiqirn, I hope that you've had some fond memories at the very least. Thank you for your contribution to the server as a crafter and offers of helping those folks that you have helped while you were a member of the community. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:53 pm 

I completely agree with your post, Petz. Please lock it, since everything has been said.

I really enjoyed my time on nasomi and i made wonderful friends.

Also thank you for finally acknowledging me as a Qiqirn, which i was from the beginning.

Qiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:48 pm 

Petz wrote:
Qiqirn,

While I've never really talked with you before, I am sorry to hear that you are thinking of (or have already started) heading on.

As for folks that have posted and called out others by name, guys really this isn't helping out much. In fact, it's likely going to get this post locked if it continues. Sure everyone has a right to their feelings, but really the point of Qiqirn's post was to let folks know that he was not going to continue. No need to take the topic over and add your feelings about something other than Qiqirn's post, you can make your own post if you wish. Instead, let folks talk with him and say good byes or share good memories.

Back on point! Cuz I'm just as guilty of going off topic with what I said just above. Qiqirn, I hope that you've had some fond memories at the very least. Thank you for your contribution to the server as a crafter and offers of helping those folks that you have helped while you were a member of the community. :)

No one singled a name out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:53 am 

Najii wrote:
Petz wrote:
Qiqirn,

No one singled a name out.

I did.
I come from a culture that 'checks' others. I'll call out shitty people, others deserve to know.

You can all call out me if I hack/cheat/steal/bot/am an ass

Its a HUGE issue, the BIGGEST, and people being PC about it only makes it worse.