Lobby: Up
Online: 75
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:22 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:08 am 

Have a cerb hide and was wondering what my chances of getting a +1 mantle are with it or if I should just sell it as is.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:33 am 

1-2%

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:47 pm 

Its a t1 for a leather person with their gear, adv support, and the 150k furniture. T1's have been estimated to be at about 6% now, which is a figure that pretty much is in line with my results. So at roughly 1/16, and hides going for 8-900k, it's certainly a decent bet to go with crafting them if you have a friend willing to do it for you since the ones up are for 20m. Its still a bet and you can obviously walk away with nothing but a bunch of nq mantles you'll try to sell for the next 6 months. If you're interested in recent t1 results of mine, I went 1/27 on Aristocrat's Coat, 1/24 on Mahatma Slops, and 1/6 on Prism cape. T1's are a rough crap shoot now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:50 pm 

Thanks for the detailed response. I'll probably just sell it then.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:12 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Its a t1 for a leather person with their gear, adv support, and the 150k furniture. T1's have been estimated to be at about 6% now, which is a figure that pretty much is in line with my results. So at roughly 1/16, and hides going for 8-900k, it's certainly a decent bet to go with crafting them if you have a friend willing to do it for you since the ones up are for 20m. Its still a bet and you can obviously walk away with nothing but a bunch of nq mantles you'll try to sell for the next 6 months. If you're interested in recent t1 results of mine, I went 1/27 on Aristocrat's Coat, 1/24 on Mahatma Slops, and 1/6 on Prism cape. T1's are a rough crap shoot now.

I forgot you can get to 106 now with the furniture.