Lobby: Up
Online: 42
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:36 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:14 am 

Hello! I put together this little guide to help aid the aspiring Alchemist through the easiest in time/gil spent path to 100. The majority of the mats listed in these recipes are either easily farmed with high/multiple drop rates per mob or bought very cheap through city npc's. Keep in mind, there will be a few recipe's here that will require some sub crafts (I will list them when the recipe calls for a sub). By the time you reach that point, you should be able to make a nice profit from the levels you have to pump back into the sub crafts needed. If anyone has any questions regarding any of the crafts, feel free to send me a /tell if you see me ingame. Good luck and have fun!

Guild Master - Abd-al-Raziq Bastok Mines L-7 (Trade Rank items to him)
Azima - Advanced Support L-6
Titus - Standard support L-7
Hemewmew - guild rep (get Guild points here)

Rank items required:
Lvl 8-10 (Recruit) - Animal Glue
Lvl 18-20 (Initiate) - Poison Potion
Lvl 28-30 (Novice) - Blinding Potion
Lvl 38-40 (Apprentice) - Firesand
Lvl 48-50 (Journeyman) - Fire Sword
Lvl 58-60 (Craftsman) - Hi-Potion
Lvl 68-70 (Artisan) - Acid Kukri
Lvl 78-80 (Adept) - X-Potion
Lvl 88-90 (Veteran) - Bloody Sword

1. Beeswax (caps at lvl 5) - x1 Fire Crystal, x3 Beehive Chips, x1 Distilled Water. (When using Fire Crystal, face NW while synthing. Use Advanced synth support) (Can take this to lvl 4 and switch to cornstarch)
Farm chips in S.Gustaberg in front of Dangruf Wadi zone or Vomp Hill. Buy the water from npc. Save the Honey you get from the bees and store them for later. You will be tempted to sell the wax for a profit but I advise not to just yet. Save them for your lvl 24 recipe below, you're gonna need them.

(Alternative) Tsurara (caps at lvl 6) - x1 Ice Crystal, x2 Distilled Water, x1 Rock Salt. (When using Water Crystal, face SW. Use Advanced synth support)
Buy the water from npc. Buy the rock salt from npc or farm it in S.Gustaberg Land Crab camp in front of Dangruf zone. Npc all the meat u get @271g each

2. Cornstarch (caps at lvl 9) - x1 Lightning crystal, x2 Millioncorn. (When using Lightning Crystal, face SW. Use Advanced synth support)
Buy the Millioncorn from npc. (MUST take this to lvl 9 cap because next synth is a 7 lvl bridge. Using Advanced support puts you 4 lvls from cap so expect some breaks but alot of .4/.3 skill ups)

3. Mercury (caps at lvl 16) - x1 Lightning Crystal, x4 Cobalt Jellyfish. (Face SW when synthing. Use Advanced synth support)
Buy the Cobalt Jellyfish from npc.

4. Echo Drops (caps at lvl 20) - x1 Water Crystal, x1 Honey, x1 Sage. (Face SW when synthing, use regular synth support "not advanced")
Remember all that Honey you got from farming bee chips for the first synth? This is where to use them. Buy the Sage from npc.

5. Silent Oil (2 recipes. this one caps at lvl 24) - x1 Water Crystal, x2 Beeswax, x1 Slime Oil. (Face SW when synthing, use regular support "not advanced")
Ok, this one is iffy depending on whether you can farm the oil w/o buying them. I couldn't at the time so I jumped to the lvl 29 version and it was a nightmare.
Farm the oil if you can because its pricey on the AH. Remember all that beeswax you made? Use those here!!

6. Silent Oil (2nd recipe. caps at lvl 29) - x1 Water Crystal, x2 Beeswax, x1 Olive Oil. (Face SW when synthing, use Advanced support)
Synth the wax. Buy the Olive Oil from npc.

7. Artificial Lens (caps at lvl 34) - x1 Fire Crystal, x2 Glass Fiber (Face NW when synthing, use Advanced support)
If you are unable to farm Moblin Masks to Desynth into Glass Fiber, simply go to Dangruf Wadi and kill every single Goblin Thug for Goblin Mask drops.
Desynth them using x1 Lightning Crystal, x1 Mask = x2 Glass Fiber. (Face SW when synthing) Save the Lens for the next synth below.

8. Prism Powder x6 (caps at lvl 41) - x1 Light Crystal, x1 Artificial Lens, x2 Glass Fiber. (Face SE when synthing. Use Advanced support)
The only thing that sucks about this synth is the Light crystal. They are hard to farm unless you have access to Sky or you are stuck waiting on weather. This is why they are the priciest crystal on the market.

9. Vitriol (caps at lvl 43) - x1 Water Crystal, x2 Treant Bulb. (Face SW when synthing. If you skip Prisms for this, use Advanced Support. If you cap at Prisms, don't use support as this is only 2 lvls higher)
Farm treant bulbs anywhere you find Saplings or buy them on AH

10. Carbon Fiber x3 - (caps at lvl 45) x1 Lightning Crystal, x4 Bomb Ash. (Face SW when synthing, if you cap Vitriol don't use support here "only 2 lvls higher", if you cap Prisms but skip Vitriol, use Advanced support)
If you can find a steady farming spot for Bomb ash, go that route. If not, you will be forced to buy from Metalworks npc. They are over 5k/stack.

11. Holy Water- (caps at 51) x1 Light Crystal, x1 Distilled Water. (Face SE when synthing, use Advanced Support)
Only cost in this synth is the dreaded Light crystal. Take this all the way to 51.

12. Cermet Chunk - (caps at lvl 56) - x1 Fire Crystal, x4 Magic Pot Shards. (Face NW when synthing, use Advanced support)
Definitely farm these off Pots.

13. Hi-Potion - (caps at lvl 60) - x1 Water Crystal, x1 Malboro Vine, x2 Sage. (Face SW when synthing, use Advanced support)
Farm the Vines. Buy the Sage from npc

14. Glass Fiber - (caps at lvl 62) - x1 Fire Crystal, x8 Flint Stones (Face NW when synthing, don't use support)
Farm flints easy from worms, or buy from npc cheap.

15. Sleep Bolt Heads - (caps at lvl 66, Goldsmithing 39 sub required). x1 Fire Crystal, x2 Cermet Chunk, x1 Gold Ingot. (Face NW when synthing, use Advanced support)
Synth the chunks. Get a GS'er to make you ingots or buy em from AH.

16. Paktong Bullet x33 - (caps at lvl 72, Smithing 14 sub required) - x1 Fire Crystal, x1 Firesand, x1 Paktong Ingot. (Face NW when synthing, use Advanced support).
Craft all mats here.

17. Halcyon Rod - (caps at lvl 76) x1 Fire Crystal, x1 Cermet Chunk, x4 Carbon Fiber, x2 Glass Fiber. (Face NW when synthing, use Advanced support).
Craft all mats here.

18. Bloody Bolt Heads - (caps at lvl 81, Smithing 14 sub required). x1 Wind Crystal, x1 Bronze Ingot, x1 Revival Tree Root , x1 Beastman Blood. (Face SE when synthing, use Advanced support).
Farm the B.Blood and Tree Root. Make the ingot

19. Gold Bullet x33 - (caps at lvl 85, Goldsmithing 38 required) - x1 Fire Crystal, x1 Gold Ingot, x1 Firesand (Face NW when synthing, use Advanced support).
Get a GS'er to make your ingots or buy em from AH.

20. Composite Fishing Rod - (caps at lvl 89) x1 Water Crystal, x3 Carbon Fiber, x2 Cermet Chunk, x2 Glass Fiber. (Face SW when synthing, use Advanced support)
Make all mats.

21. Icarus Wing - (caps at lvl 93) x1 Wind Crystal, x2 Beeswax, x6 Giant Bird Feather. (Face SE when synthing, use Advanced support)
Craft the wax, farm the feathers if you have patience or buy from AH if there is a steady supply.

22. Pro-Ether - (caps at lvl 100) - x1 Water Crystal, x2 Ahriman Wing, x1 Distilled Water, x3 Dried Marjoram, x1 Treant Bulb, x1 Wyvern Wing. (Face SW when synthing, use Advanced support, apron, gloves)
Farm wings, buy the rest off npc.

There it is folks! Good luck on your way to 100 Alchemy!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:14 am 

Thank You!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:22 pm 

Thanks Rubix, this is really going to be helpful to me when I start leveling Corsair. :)

Let's do the Time Warp again!

New to Nasomi and have a question? PM me, I'd be glad to help!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:07 pm 

Anyone know a efficient way to farm ahriman wings? Or is it all the higher Lv ones with low drop rate in castle V?