* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:18 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:52 am 

WeGe wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:
I promise it would be more efficient to ask "what can I do better" than to rant about things (some of which are flat out incorrect).

There's a little difference in emnity sure, my observation is that emnity caps at a much lower value here, which allows dps to ride high emnity until they get hit. PLD can cap their emnity much faster sure, but it takes sginificantly less time for melee and blm to catch them due to lower caps. 2 good nukes from a decent blm will flip emnity. PLD has to play against the blm and save a cd or flash to re-flip the #1 spot asap. Other than feeling like emnity has a lower cap and fealty being broken PLD feels ok. I wouldn't mind shield bash being more reliable but it is what it is.

You are out of your Gourd or just at a low level that you haven't seen the issue arise'd in a party yet. one of the two flash and cover does little to remedy the situation. flash isn't going to rip the hate right back onto you for the remainder of the fight. 1 good DMG from a DD and it stays on the rest of the party for the entirety of the fight. No provoke or flash is going to help. Sentinel? Yes but sometimes that fails. and the duration on it make it less then ideal to keep using it per a pull. its best used in between sata's to sustain the mob on you all fight while the THF snaps the mob onto you with a good sata.

Hmmm...?
Oh! you can't figure out exp?.... cute <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:16 am 

This guy sure knows a lot about PLD for only having a forum account for only 3 months