Lobby: Up
Online: 35
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
 Post subject: Re: BST Gear Guide!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:22 pm 

Yes, relics are on nasomi. I'm surprised you didnt see them yet cause there are quite a few relic weapons on the server and even more relic armor.

@Oddin
i'd argue that chr+ is better than charm+ even if it's chr+3 vs. charm+2 but idk about it on here

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:36 pm 

Hyperion wrote:
Yes, relics are on nasomi. I'm surprised you didnt see them yet cause there are quite a few relic weapons on the server and even more relic armor.

@Oddin
i'd argue that chr+ is better than charm+ even if it's chr+3 vs. charm+2 but idk about it on here

Doh! Idk why but I was thinking Mythic Weapons. They are not included. I've seen lots of Relic, infact did an estimated cost of Gulter :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:59 pm 

Charm+ only adds to the duration of charm, CHR+ lends itself to charm actually landing.

I’m going to murder Nas.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:00 pm 

Find me in-game Benzula, I've been BST'ing on this server for 3 years-- I wouldn't mind talking shop with you.

I’m going to murder Nas.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:22 am 

The 40-50 charm gear, Brigandine armor +1 has +1 chr and is level 45. Not sure why the 50-60 gear reccomends light staff over monster signa, signa has more chr still.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:47 am 

Drink Pepsi wrote:
The 40-50 charm gear, Brigandine armor +1 has +1 chr and is level 45. Not sure why the 50-60 gear reccomends light staff over monster signa, signa has more chr still.

Light Staff Increases Charm Success Rate by 10% and Apollo Staff increases it by 15%

All BSTs will be using Light/Apollo or a Chant staff if they have it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:14 am 

To that end, Temp. Axe and a Muse Tariqah are ideal with a combined +14 CHR

I’m going to murder Nas.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:29 pm 

Kubisnaxx wrote:
Benzula wrote:
Drink Pepsi wrote:

Light Staff Increases Charm Success Rate by 10% and Apollo Staff increases it by 15%

All BSTs will be using Light/Apollo or a Chant staff if they have it

Chatoyant staff does not increase success rate, it does increased duration. And for higher level mobs, stacking charisma in the main/sub spots is better than light/apollo staff

That is not true. Chant staff does increase success rate. Iridal staff gives Charm duration. Chant gives the same 15% as Apollo

As for stacking Charisma in main/subs I can see it being use in specific Treasures of Aht monsters and the sort over light/apollo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:51 pm 

Kubisnaxx wrote:
Benzula wrote:
Kubisnaxx wrote:

Chatoyant staff does not increase success rate, it does increased duration. And for higher level mobs, stacking charisma in the main/sub spots is better than light/apollo staff

That is not true. Chant staff does increase success rate. Iridal staff gives Charm duration. Chant gives the same 15% as Apollo

As for stacking Charisma in main/subs I can see it being use in specific Treasures of Aht monsters and the sort over light/apollo

I'm fairly certain an NQ version of all the staves would have the same additional effect as the HQ one, just a 5% difference. Why would the NQ have duration, yet the HQ have success rate? I'm 99% certain that it's duration on iridal/chat staves and success rate on light/apollo (if it works here)

From wiki -
Chato Staff - Showing +15% Charm Success
https://ibb.co/eNfZhF

Iridal Staff Showing +5 Charm
https://ibb.co/bRk0NF

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:14 pm 

Kubisnaxx wrote:
Benzula wrote:
Kubisnaxx wrote:

I'm fairly certain an NQ version of all the staves would have the same additional effect as the HQ one, just a 5% difference. Why would the NQ have duration, yet the HQ have success rate? I'm 99% certain that it's duration on iridal/chat staves and success rate on light/apollo (if it works here)

From wiki -
Chato Staff - Showing +15% Charm Success
https://ibb.co/eNfZhF

Iridal Staff Showing +5 Charm
https://ibb.co/bRk0NF

And I'm telling you this is not retail, and your source of information is wrong for code for nasomi. I'm telling you from 2 years of experience with BST on this server and 2 other BSTs who have been here as long as me agree with what I told you

I don't think "experience" is a good enough indicator. I understand that Nasomi could and most likely is different. All I'm saying is that I have not seen any statement from Nas saying how it works nor the code that calculates it nor results from 1000s of charm testing between staves. My main reasoning for this is your statement of "if it works here" meaning you do not know the answer either. I could be right, or you could be right.

Your question of why would the NQ have duration and yet the HQ have success rate, I answered based on retail information. You stated that Chat staff increases duration of a charm. I don't believe that because I haven't seen/read/heard anything like that before.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next