* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:32 am 

Bumpedy Bump.

https://topshelf.team/recruitment/
TS Fantasy Football Champion 2019

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:18 am 

So the recent server restart and patch let me get the AF3 cutscene from the door.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:52 pm 

IcarusSkybound wrote:
I completed Omens (AF2) on the 24th an tried on the 25th to do the Transformations(AF3) quest. Woaud gave me the divination of "Your fate lies beyond the gate of nobility" but no cutscene triggered when I went to the Imperial Gate. Today is the 26th (two days have passed) and I still cant get the cutscene. Ive tried waiting, relogging, zoning, changing jobs, getting another divination, etc. yet I still cant get the cutscene. What is going on? Omens is in my completed list but I cant get Transformations to show.

Per the last update this bug is fixed. According to Nasomi there was a typo in the quest script which was causing the bug. I was able to get the cutscene from the door and continue with the quest. Congrats all!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:39 pm 

Instead of nothing happening when clicked on, the gate now crashes my client when trying to start this quest.

Oy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:48 am 

It's working! I finally got the CS and am having the AF hands crafted.

I was told to trade the materials and the coins separate, otherwise you'd lose the coins.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:57 am 

I wish it was a lot easier to discover these bugs. I farmed for hours and hours to purchase the materials for the AF pants first.after I traded the materials I realized that it was bugged and found this forum.I really wish I would have traded the hands first. Now I'll never be able to finish the AF gear and I'm broke as a joke. It's enough to make me want to uninstall...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:46 pm 

Ok so I don't know what happened but I logged out at lathuya and as soon as I logged in I double clicked her and it went right to a cut scene AND I GOT THEM!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:36 pm 

Having issues myself. Finished AF Feet, got them from Lathuya. Waited 1 game day and spoke with Waoud again and only got the blu job divination.

Tried clicking imperial whitegate, got nothing. Waited a game day, zoned, logged and tried again with Waoud and still same. Currently lvl51 blu but want to get on top of getting AF crafted. Any advice to get the quest to initiate?

Edit: So I did have to wait until Nasomi midnight until the quest would start. Just a heads up for all other blus out there.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:19 am 

A Linkshell mate and I did these a few months back without issue. Maybe you’ve missed something...