Lobby: Up
Online: 31
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 518 Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:09 am 

xandman wrote:
someone managed to get pup nearly fully working for another server, shame he hasnt shared the code! not sure if im allowed to share any details but i found a link to a private youtube video showing it off.

Perhaps they would be open to a trade?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:33 pm 

Deadwing wrote:
xandman wrote:
someone managed to get pup nearly fully working for another server, shame he hasnt shared the code! not sure if im allowed to share any details but i found a link to a private youtube video showing it off.

Perhaps they would be open to a trade?

Who knows?

I asked him about it on his youtube video comments and never got a response.
I know he has a forum for his server but I never got around to asking on there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:37 pm 

I can't remember that persons name but it was stated on the youtube video that he developed pup scripts using an outdated dec 2015 core version of ashita. I don't know if that would be a problem for us on Nasomi or not!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:33 pm 

For those interested. I noticed the other day looking through forks of darkstar this repostiory:

https://github.com/tummie/darkstar/

It seems to have at least part of puppet master working but it is definitely on an older version of the server code.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:25 pm 

Acquired the Guignol earring awhile back, and it works perfectly.
Twas a nice surprise.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:06 pm 

Hey there! Thanks for writing this up!

I plan on maining PUP this time around. Have the Nasomi overlords fixed all the issues surrounding the class (specifically the attachments)? I would love to know more about the class but if it's just straight up broken I'd like to reconsider. Any updates on the job in general?

Best Subs for Group/Soloing? Tips for a new PUP?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:48 am 

station wrote:

I plan on maining PUP this time around. Have the Nasomi overlords fixed all the issues surrounding the class (specifically the attachments)? I would love to know more about the class but if it's just straight up broken I'd like to reconsider. Any updates on the job in general?

I'd have to agree with kubi on this one, it's still not functional enough to use as a main class, if you want a solid pet job, I'd consider bst or smn.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:17 am 

Kubisnaxx wrote:
station wrote:

PUP fix is the last thing on his list. It is not a good idea to main PUP with how it is working currently

Is there a list?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:27 am 

Pup is working in dsp for the most part now, I've heard. I'd imagine Pup is coming soon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:20 am 

Quote:
Pup is working in dsp for the most part now, I've heard. I'd imagine Pup is coming soon

What does dsp stand for? And why that mean its coming soon, just curious? Not sure how active Nasomi is for these kinds of questions but would love more info... its a cool class and i imagine i'll just be stubborn and go for it anyway.

Does that mean that NONE of the spells or buffs, or heals work on the automaton?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 518 Next