Lobby: Up
Online: 44
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1218 Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:01 pm 

Ok going to ask here, I dont think I am, but Ghatsad isnt giving me my frame/head. He accepted the materials and payment and it's been over 1 game day (wiki's say first 3 are 1 game day, last 2 are 2-5) but he keeps saying im back early (its been 2 hours).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:04 pm 

anyone else having an issue where ur puppet wont cast anymore on a target its already casted on once? also im at magic skill 12 and cant seem to get my puppet to cast cure at all. oh and it looks like possibly more zone crashing caused by pups i think with valoredge puppet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:28 pm 

Found the answer to my question on page 8, I guess its midnight EST here.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:45 pm 

Casting also does not claim mobs

More importantly, all of my attachments seem to have disappeared...

I switched to a different body/head and now all my attachments are gone. I switched again and they seem to be permanently gone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:08 pm 

zardyact wrote:
anyone else having an issue where ur puppet wont cast anymore on a target its already casted on once? also im at magic skill 12 and cant seem to get my puppet to cast cure at all. oh and it looks like possibly more zone crashing caused by pups i think with valoredge puppet

can confirm valoredge puppet causes zone crashes just crashed zeruhn mines within 5 secs of a fight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:32 pm 

zardyact wrote:
zardyact wrote:

can confirm valoredge puppet causes zone crashes just crashed zeruhn mines within 5 secs of a fight

What exactly did you do, deploy or what?
That's really not much information, I've been playing pup since the update and the valoredge puppet hasn't crashed a zone yet for me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:57 pm 

tokitaki wrote:
zardyact wrote:
zardyact wrote:

What exactly did you do, deploy or what?
That's really not much information, I've been playing pup since the update and the valoredge puppet hasn't crashed a zone yet for me.

the first time it happened i was in qufim and as soon as i switched from rdm pup to valoredge and deployed it on a mob it started attacking it for around 5 secs then zone crashed, then later that day zone crashed again and i looked around and saw another pup with valoredge out. i went into low delk tower with val head and harly frame and fought mobs no problem with no crash, afterwards i went to Zeruhn mines with val head and frame to test it again and first mob it fought crashed the zone. the crashing seems to be tied to the val frame i think i could be wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:35 am 

If at all possible, please list the following when a crash occurs that you think your puppet caused:

Head:
Frame:
Maneuvers Active:
Attachments (that have activations): eg flashbulb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:14 pm 

I bought the bare minimum attachments to skill up and duo with my GF, but I'm not going to do anything serious on PUP until I can be reasonably assured that all my attachments won't vanish into thin air.

Really unfortunate. Not hating on Nas, really appreciate all that he does for us for free but I'm afraid PUP won't ever be worth doing on this server.

I reported it on Naschat, is there a better route for reporting bugs? Never really done it before.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:00 pm 

To add more for the OP, so far I have not been able to trigger bio at all with storm/storm, cure, dia, stone, para, poison all work as per my skill level on the Auto, however as of writing this and after trying to force it via maneuvers, I have yet to get it to cast protect (single target on the PUP) Also nice little thing i either forgot from retail or didnt know, your auto can skill up as /pup been pretty helpful.

Edit: still cant get protect to trigger has anyone succeeded with it yet? Edit again: Seems that protect and many other spells were added to the auto spell list at a later date dependant on head and body combo.... that took a bit of looking. but answered that

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1218 Next