Lobby: Up
Online: 30
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: PSA: Adaman Ore
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:36 pm 

Nobody saying you should keep things hidden. Who's sayin that?

The fact you have a massive stockpile of the very thing you want people to panic buy is a dick move. No way to dress that up. Your only motive here was to make some extra gil. No need to dress it up as some kinda friendly neighborhood PSA.

If adaman ore is gonna be so scarce, then help out by putting all yours on the AH for 30k a stack.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:47 pm 

Miku wrote:
Nobody saying you should keep things hidden. Who's sayin that?

The fact you have a massive stockpile of the very thing you want people to panic buy is a dick move. No way to dress that up. Your only motive here was to make some extra gil. No need to dress it up as some kinda friendly neighborhood PSA.

If adaman ore is gonna be so scarce, then help out by putting all yours on the AH for 30k a stack.

I think the hyperbole of the "psa" was pretty straightforward. And I don't want anyone to panic buy anything, I've had the majority of this ore for 6 months and I'd gladly hold it for 6 more, rather I want the people who normally don't get to take part in these market movements to be able to, because traditionally it's just the people who have been around for years who have the knowledge to do these things, and they tend to keep it to themselves. I have no interest in repeating that pattern.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:06 pm 

Imagine if people just all sold behe hides for 1.2m knowing crafters would eventually snap?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:05 pm 

What about you just shut thr f.up and think about your business instead of suggesting other ppl what to do?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:09 pm 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
What about you just shut thr f.up and think about your business instead of suggesting other ppl what to do?

Thank you for the constructive criticism. I'll take it into consideration.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:50 pm 

It's in his interest to continue avoiding the point and making fruitless arguments and pretending he isn't 100% out for his personal profit. The more you argue with him, the more traction this thread gets, the quicker the price goes up and makes his "assets" triple their value. I did the same thing to get cure 5 fixed. But that was for a needed fix for the spirit of competitive endgame. His goal here is to take a price that would've naturally gone up to it's new fair price and set it for you right now, while holding the massive supply of it, disguised as a PSA. He reminds me of my least favorite former clothcrafter.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:53 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
It's in his interest to continue avoiding the point and making fruitless arguments and pretending he isn't 100% out for his personal profit. The more you argue with him, the more traction this thread gets, the quicker the price goes up and makes his "assets" triple their value. I did the same thing to get cure 5 fixed. But that was for a needed fix for the spirit of competitive endgame. His goal here is to take a price that would've naturally gone up to it's new fair price and set it for you right now, while holding the massive supply of it, disguised as a PSA. He reminds me of my least favorite former clothcrafter.

What kills me is that I'm everything but certain you'll continue to do this your whole life, you get two pieces of information, see how they may fit together, and decide that's definitely it, no questions asked. You could do so much better than that mate.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:55 pm 

so again if u say it's not for your profit... why don't u just shut the f.up and think at your own business in silence?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:57 pm 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
so again if u say it's not for your profit... why don't u just shut the f.up and think at your own business in silence?

That's a good point! I'll take that into consideration, thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:06 pm 

Whats that? time to price hike angel skins?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next