Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:07 am 

I’m just here for the fun and to see what Wolffhardt writes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:09 am 

ZweiHerzen wrote:
I think i found out the issue.

The issue is illiteracy.

People see my walls of text otherwise known as a paragraph, and it insults them deeply. They just can't comprehend so many letters and words and feel I've harmed them by making them give up on reading content longer than a tweet, which encourages their inevitable internally justified insult back at me.

lol nuke this forum, Nasomi.

If you were capable of stringing together a paragraph that somewhat resembled sentient thought, people would probably respond to them with higher efficacy.

The problem is you're deranged, your writing is deranged, and any attempts to respond to it with reason and thought are ultimately futile due to you having no idea what you're talking about. I have a deep suspicion that you don't even understand what you're saying half of the time, and piling it up into paragraphs of run on sentences, incomplete thoughts, non-sequiturs, and an unrelenting need to complain about the cure formula doesn't help the matter at all.

If you want people to respond to you, I recommend you take the medications you have been ignoring. Perhaps they'll help you form a coherent thought. Cohesion has not been your strong suit.

Alternatively, you could stop posting on the forums you'd like to see nuked. The rest of us win either way.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:53 am 

cthalupa wrote:

Pretty sure jabberwacky can keep a train of thought more consistent than this forum.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:12 am 

ZweiHerzen wrote:
this is a very odd thread. Is it meant to be trying to poke fun at eden?

Ya'll realize they got a bunch of people working on that server and it's more era accurate than Nasomi, right?

The only thing Nasomi has going for it right now is population. The last thing this server needs is to try to go after more era accuracy, and probably the last thing it could do anyway given only Nas and occasional others work on Nasomi, while Eden has more devs working multiple days a week.

Then why don't you fuck off to Eden already. You and OP together, holding hands.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:14 am 

ZweiHerzen wrote:
I think i found out the issue.

The issue is, I lack adequately sized manhood, and nobody is giving me an easy way to supplement my manhood in this fantasy world.

Make me feel like a man again Nasomi QQ prz?

Not worthy of a serious reply, so enjoy that one ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:05 am 

honestly what is this bizarre fantasy world where people get off telling me to go play on eden.
eden is era-accurate, per their own prior statements.
i don't like era-accurate, per my own prior statements.
how is this not illiteracy. you literally cannot read. you're illiterate.
why are you people even posting. you cannot read. i don't know why or how you can write without knowing how to read but that can't matter too much. it certainly doesn't matter more than the inability to read.

this dumb shitpost thread needs to get deleted lol.

Pretty sure jabberwacky can keep a train of thought more consistent than this forum.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:10 am 

ZweiHerzen wrote:
cthalupa wrote:

I really do enjoy your signature coupled with your chronic need to defend yourself.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:30 am 

cthalupa wrote:
I really do enjoy your signature coupled with your chronic need to defend yourself.

as I enjoy your and other's own chronic needs to attempt harassing me and inventing some strange reasons that I ought to be the bogeyman of your trivial fantasy world. :?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3