Lobby: Up
Online: 64
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 12 Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:04 pm 

Phyrefly wrote:
I have no idea what this hamster shit is supposed to be.

shit supposed to be a joke, i guess im sorry to all the serious ppl out there who living a serious life and who cant take jokes well with all the serious shit happend and do i giva shit? umm FUCK NO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:08 pm 

karem wrote:
Phyrefly wrote:

shit supposed to be a joke, i guess im sorry to all the serious ppl out there who living a serious life and who cant take jokes well with all the serious shit happend and do i giva shit? umm FUCK NO

I am sorry that I did not understand your joke.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:14 pm 

Phyrefly wrote:
karem wrote:
Phyrefly wrote:

yea claim the fuck down and maybe u understand oneday and do i giva shit ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:16 pm 

karem wrote:
Phyrefly wrote:
karem wrote:

Gonna go out on a limb here and say... no?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:20 pm 

Nazgul wrote:
karem wrote:
Phyrefly wrote:

i was talking to Phy cuz i know him, and who the fuck r u. another serious person from serious Jersey shore?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:32 pm 

karem wrote:
Nazgul wrote:
karem wrote:

i was talking to Phy cuz i know him, and who the fuck r u. another serious person from serious Jersey shore?

I don't even know what you're saying at this point and you're really just being a jerk now, I guess because I offended you somehow that I didn't understand the hamster reference. Sorry, I've seen it on the forums before, figured it was some meme that I missed. Also, I'm a woman. And do you giva fuck/shit? I can answer before you ask. No. Clearly.

Well...maybe you do a little, consider how you're reacting.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:49 pm 

Phyrefly wrote:
karem wrote:
Nazgul wrote:

I don't even know what you're saying at this point and you're really just being a jerk now, I guess because I offended you somehow that I didn't understand the hamster reference. Sorry, I've seen it on the forums before, figured it was some meme that I missed. Also, I'm a woman. And do you giva fuck/shit? I can answer before you ask. No. Clearly.

Well...maybe you do a little, consider how you're reacting.

Just ignore that idiot. The stuff he posts is 100% garbage.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:53 pm 

Karem out here using Bubble Shower like a lvl 85 Courrier Carrie hitting all the wrong people with shrapnel! Focus on making fun of Chess man - leave my girl Fly out of it - she's a nice person!!! ;D ;D ;D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:32 pm 

karem wrote:
Phyrefly wrote:

You think that people can be calm and easy going, take a simple joke? Heck, look at the responses 2 of us got just from making simple corrections about U.S. Law. Half the responses for some reason think we were sticking up for Chess, and other responses were shiiity even after I anticipated that attitude and mentioned/predicted it in my post. Dealing with people these days can often take more effort than it's worth, starting to transform into 'Weaponless Autism', where people instantly reply back to bash, simply because it's all they've ever done and all they know.

Keep up the jokes Karem, maybe the lightheartedness over time will be infectious.

P.S. Just for the record, my simple correction about legal points in no way means I support/defend Chess, and that heinous message he made. That's a completely separate issue, and spreading inaccurate legal 'takes' should always be corrected. There is more than enough ignorance in the world already.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:55 pm 

Knarlfist wrote:
karem wrote:
Phyrefly wrote:

You think that people can be calm and easy going, take a simple joke? Heck, look at the responses 2 of us got just from making simple corrections about U.S. Law. Half the responses for some reason think we were sticking up for Chess, and other responses were shiiity even after I anticipated that attitude and mentioned/predicted it in my post. Dealing with people these days can often take more effort than it's worth, starting to transform into 'Weaponless Autism', where people instantly reply back to bash, simply because it's all they've ever done and all they know.

Keep up the jokes Karem, maybe the lightheartedness over time will be infectious.

P.S. Just for the record, my simple correction about legal points in no way means I support/defend Chess, and that heinous message he made. That's a completely separate issue, and spreading inaccurate legal 'takes' should always be corrected. There is more than enough ignorance in the world already.

I could have used a better explanation Knar so you wouldn't have been confused. It may have saved you some of the pain. But you said it right.

Last edited by Nathano on Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 12 Next