Lobby: Up
Online: 43
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Fafnir
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:34 am 

To whomever crashed the severs on 4/21 around 12:20am est: You are a Jerk. I hope you never get the drop. Thank you for ruining everyone's night. I lost an omega pop set...

Last edited by Samusaki on Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Fafnir
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:00 pm 

A fafnir zone crash doesnt affect your limbus zone

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:11 pm 

Yea if you check https://na.nasomi.com/world/ you can see that neither Apollyon nor Dragon's Aery went down at this time. In fact, pretty much no zones went down. Nas probably had a connection issue at that time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:40 pm 

I see. So the servers were still up, Nasomi simply lost connection with his servers. Thank you for the clarification. It's just getting really frustrating with all the drop outs lately. I've gotten used to the occasional black screen when you zone, or crash in limbus and get kicked out to the start. But when an entire group gets booted at the same time really sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:13 pm 

Samusaki wrote:
I see. So the servers were still up, Nasomi simply lost connection with his servers. Thank you for the clarification. It's just getting really frustrating with all the drop outs lately. I've gotten used to the occasional black screen when you zone, or crash in limbus and get kicked out to the start. But when an entire group gets booted at the same time really sucks.

No reason to continue playing on this shit server full of bugs and totally unreliable.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:18 pm 

troubleshooter wrote:
Samusaki wrote:

No reason to continue playing on this shit server full of bugs and totally unreliable.

And play where? Kupo who collapsed and char data got swallowed by eden, which also went offline in February for a bit, which is also full of bugs, not to mention all the server trash that got banned from nasomi?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:06 pm 

Cilarnen wrote:
troubleshooter wrote:
Samusaki wrote:

not to mention all the server trash that got banned from nasomi?

What happened there?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:59 pm 

sprinkle3 wrote:
the answer is nowhere, no stable emu with real customer service proper hardware and management with even a hint of security.

all current ffxi servers suck :(

The answer is retail.

Don't put up with private servers as they are always bound to fail, and be infested with never ending frustrating bugs. Specially when you invest your precious time doing crafts, or camping HNMs.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:04 pm 

Why are you both on a private server forum then?

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:58 pm 

Its really amazing how some people can receive a service for free, contribute nothing meaningful to it's betterment, and still have the gall to bitch and moan anytime it doesn't produce 100% perfect results. Pretty sure there are plenty of more important things to be worrying about, global crisis notwithstanding.