Lobby: Up
Online: 76
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 1720 Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:44 pm 

Bercus wrote:
Arieus wrote:
Being mad because I was banned is not the same thing as me wanting to see justice served as it was to me. That's what is so attractive about visiting these forums still.

Again, what do you think will happen cause of your posts? Do you really think Nasomi cares about what happened in the past?
If you want justice serverd as it was to you, then you need up to date incident and your only way that would matter is
posting that evidence as a ticket on Nasomi's support site.

Yet you are according to you no longer playing on Nasomi, so just let it go and find your peace. You are really not making yourself look smart at all by thinking your posts will change anything....

The forum is only attractive to you for other reasons I mentioned already.

Why do you keep posting as if you know me, and know my reasoning for anything? Lol, Shut up.

So very many people have reported players via the ticketing system, with in-game proof and time stamped screenshots and nothing has been done about it. There's screenshots of people admitting they have duplicated gear yet they still run around with it on.

I've yet to see you post anything constructive directed at Nasomi himself. You're blindly following probably one of the worst systems admins I've ever encountered, and I am a sysadmin by profession. (I get that most people don't speak out against him because they want to stay on his good side to protect the integrity of their characters.) I don't need to be playing on that server to know the way its run is akin to a toddler trying to build a computer with a fisher price toy. It wasn't always that way, more things seemed to work at the end of 2015 when I started there, than they did in 2019 when I was banned. It's a continual slap in the face to his most dedicated players. If I wanted to be absolutely evil I could log into Nasomi as a level 1 and absolutely fuck the economy with the exact same duplication method that was discovered back in December. 11 months ago... How are you not concerned by exploits like that existing? How are you not concerned that he has the audacity to allow that to continue to exist and do nothing about it? Fuck dude, wake up lol.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:18 pm 

Arieus wrote:
Bercus wrote:
Arieus wrote:
Being mad because I was banned is not the same thing as me wanting to see justice served as it was to me. That's what is so attractive about visiting these forums still.

Again, what do you think will happen cause of your posts? Do you really think Nasomi cares about what happened in the past?
If you want justice serverd as it was to you, then you need up to date incident and your only way that would matter is

Yet you are according to you no longer playing on Nasomi, so just let it go and find your peace. You are really not making yourself look smart at all by thinking your posts will change anything....

Why do you keep posting as if you know me, and know my reasoning for anything? Lol, Shut up.

So very many people have reported players via the ticketing system, with in-game proof and time stamped screenshots and nothing has been done about it. There's screenshots of people admitting they have duplicated gear yet they still run around with it on.

I've yet to see you post anything constructive directed at Nasomi himself. You're blindly following probably one of the worst systems admins I've ever encountered, and I am a sysadmin by profession. (I get that most people don't speak out against him because they want to stay on his good side to protect the integrity of their characters.) I don't need to be playing on that server to know the way its run is akin to a toddler trying to build a computer with a fisher price toy. It wasn't always that way, more things seemed to work at the end of 2015 when I started there, than they did in 2019 when I was banned. It's a continual slap in the face to his most dedicated players. If I wanted to be absolutely evil I could log into Nasomi as a level 1 and absolutely fuck the economy with the exact same duplication method that was discovered back in December. 11 months ago... How are you not concerned by exploits like that existing? How are you not concerned that he has the audacity to allow that to continue to exist and do nothing about it? Fuck dude, wake up lol.

I actually like Nasomi, and the server, but the lack of fixing the duping method and cleaning up the duped items is truly hysterical... and I understand that he might struggle to figure out how to fix the duping method, considering what it is, but..... the not deleting duped items, when he should be able to find them, is well.... oof

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:22 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Arieus wrote:
Bercus wrote:

I actually like Nasomi, and the server, but the lack of fixing the duping method and cleaning up the duped items is truly hysterical... and I understand that he might struggle to figure out how to fix the duping method, considering what it is, but..... the not deleting duped items, when he should be able to find them, is well.... oof

He took away Schlag's Bemont duped items, but never took away Aerec's 100m worth of items, and that was reported the day Bemont got banned lol. If that frames Nasomi's level of care for such a severe violation for you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:24 pm 

Arieus wrote:
Starbright wrote:
Arieus wrote:

He took away Schlag's Bemont duped items, but never took away Aerec's 100m worth of items, and that was reported the day Bemont got banned lol.

Sure.... and a number of other things that had been duped that are widely still in use.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:24 pm 

Arieus wrote:
(I get that most people don't speak out against him because they want to stay on his good side to protect the integrity of their characters.) I don't need to be playing on that server to know the way its run is akin to a toddler trying to build a computer with a fisher price toy. It wasn't always that way, more things seemed to work at the end of 2015 when I started there, than they did in 2019 when I was banned. It's a continual slap in the face to his most dedicated players. If I wanted to be absolutely evil I could log into Nasomi as a level 1 and absolutely fuck the economy with the exact same duplication method that was discovered back in December. 11 months ago... How are you not concerned by exploits like that existing? How are you not concerned that he has the audacity to allow that to continue to exist and do nothing about it? Fuck dude, wake up lol.

Go away already jesus christ... Your views stink. Nasomi aint banning people if they speak out against him, i never seen one scenario of this ever.

Nasomi hasnt added content and the updates the in last 8 months sucked major ass. PLEASE NASOMI DONT BAN ME FOR TALKING BAD!

Stop making up bullshit and for the milliont time piss off loser nobody gives a fuck what you think.

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:28 pm 

Sapajoee wrote:
Arieus wrote:
(I get that most people don't speak out against him because they want to stay on his good side to protect the integrity of their characters.) I don't need to be playing on that server to know the way its run is akin to a toddler trying to build a computer with a fisher price toy. It wasn't always that way, more things seemed to work at the end of 2015 when I started there, than they did in 2019 when I was banned. It's a continual slap in the face to his most dedicated players. If I wanted to be absolutely evil I could log into Nasomi as a level 1 and absolutely fuck the economy with the exact same duplication method that was discovered back in December. 11 months ago... How are you not concerned by exploits like that existing? How are you not concerned that he has the audacity to allow that to continue to exist and do nothing about it? Fuck dude, wake up lol.

Go away already jesus christ... Your views stink. Nasomi aint banning people if they speak out against him, i never seen one scenario of this ever.

Nasomi hasnt added content and the updates the in last 8 months sucked major ass. PLEASE NASOMI DONT BAN ME FOR TALKING BAD!

Stop making up bullshit and for the milliont time piss off loser nobody gives a fuck what you think.

Now address the last half of what you quoted me on, fucking moron. Tell me how you really feel.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:33 pm 

Arieus wrote:
He took away Schlag's Bemont duped items, but never took away Aerec's 100m worth of items, and that was reported the day Bemont got banned lol. If that frames Nasomi's level of care for such a severe violation for you.

Only thing that has ever made me want to quit here, and something that has definitely contributed to my decreasing play time here. Aerec and Schlag were only a couple of people of the TENs that Bemont handed out Speed Belts, Dusk +1, Cerb +1s, and K clubs to. This stuff is still floating around to this day, and this doesn't even include all the duped Dyna currency given away.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:35 pm 

Groooovy wrote:
Arieus wrote:

Only thing that has ever made me want to quit here, and something that has definitely contributed to my decreasing play time here. Aerec and Schlag were only a couple of people of the TENs that Bemont handed out Speed Belts, Dusk +1, Cerb +1s, and K clubs to. This stuff is still floating around to this day, and this doesn't even include all the duped Dyna currency given away.

You can thank Aeroo for letting him borrow his K. Club for that one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:43 pm 

Yes I did. Very big mistake. Probably would've gotten a hold of one anyway tho in all honesty.

Arieus:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:46 pm 

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 1720 Next