Lobby: Up
Online: 31
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 520 Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:17 pm 

Deadwing wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:
at this point i highly doubt this server ever see salvage einjarhar or nyzul isle. We cant even get ZMN coded in almost a full calendar year. Time beginning wasted on gil seller and dumbass Pup. Love the server been here for over 3 years but having hopes of more content are just dreams at this point.

First of all, just because you don't care about pup doesn't mean nobody does.

Second of all, your shell killed the golden goose in 2017 with disrespectful espionage tactics, theft, and forum slander. You make the bed you lie in

/sea all Pup

That's how many people care.

Aside from .dat mods, what other disrespectful espionage tactics? As far as I remember it was killed legit aside from that fact, just not the way you intended when you coded it. I am unsure of many inner workings back then between those with vital roles as I was just rotated in and out for songs so this is a legit question (no sarcasm).

Then it was changed again.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:43 pm 

I believe he is referring to himself as the golden goose, not AV.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:50 pm 

Yeah - I believe he's talking about the outside help with coding.

Humility was always one of DW's strong suits.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:20 pm 

Let's look at the state of endgame content in April 2016:

Sleep nuke fafnirs duo-able in 45 minutes, stunnable KB not casting meteor, aspid rdm soloable in 30 minutes, all NMs resetting on zone crash.
Kirin could be killed by an exp party build in a few minutes. Khim and cerb could be rdm soloed in 45 minutes. With capped shield skill any job would shield block 100% with any shield.
No DL, no AV, no JOL, no JOJ or ix drk; heck even misc stuff like amalthea, sky/sea NMs and gods, none of that worked right.

We went from that to what we have now by January 2017.

If we look at the progression of endgame content in the nearly three years since then:
Some ksnms have been coded.
Windy 9-2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:27 pm 

So are you saying this is as good as we are gonna get deadwing?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:41 pm 

BlitzyHS wrote:
So are you saying this is as good as we are gonna get deadwing?

I don't know. The old problem was that it simply wasn't nas's focus, he was actually on record saying "nobody does that stuff."

I'd speculate that he cares about it more now, and is fully capable of doing it, but doesn't have the time to really sink his teeth in the way he would like.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:42 pm 

Deadwing wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:
at this point i highly doubt this server ever see salvage einjarhar or nyzul isle. We cant even get ZMN coded in almost a full calendar year. Time beginning wasted on gil seller and dumbass Pup. Love the server been here for over 3 years but having hopes of more content are just dreams at this point.

First of all, just because you don't care about pup doesn't mean nobody does.

Second of all, your shell killed the golden goose in 2017 with disrespectful espionage tactics, theft, and forum slander. You make the bed you lie in

Go on..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:46 pm 

Is Mr "fuck they" pleading innocence? I can't imagine he actually wants his transgressions spelled out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:55 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:16 pm 

End of 2016 beginning of 2017 was the golden age of hope, went about a year into the end of 2018 before we got anything relative to content, pup counts, it was a fairly difficult project so props on that one, since around that time though it's mostly been nerfs and balancing, nothing to push the future yet.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 520 Next