Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 720 Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:59 am 

I'm still waiting on assaults, need something worth spending isp on, idgaf about any assault loot (maybe multiple ring but eh~) would rather just have the ranks so I can get perdu shit from gate guards.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:25 am 

The_Carrot wrote:
I'm still waiting on assaults, need something worth spending isp on, idgaf about any assault loot (maybe multiple ring but eh~) would rather just have the ranks so I can get perdu shit from gate guards.

Assaults not active? I thought it was O.O.

And guys, please, this issue is about how the endgame is and if the server master plans to put all the final ToAU content someday or not.

Please leave your personal discussions for another post or another site, thank you :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:30 am 

kinkanat wrote:

And guys, please, this issue is about how the endgame is and if the server master plans to put all the final ToAU content someday or not.

I don't believe your catching on...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:47 am 

Deadwing wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:
at this point i highly doubt this server ever see salvage einjarhar or nyzul isle. We cant even get ZMN coded in almost a full calendar year. Time beginning wasted on gil seller and dumbass Pup. Love the server been here for over 3 years but having hopes of more content are just dreams at this point.

First of all, just because you don't care about pup doesn't mean nobody does.

Second of all, your shell killed the golden goose in 2017 with disrespectful espionage tactics, theft, and forum slander. You make the bed you lie in

Theft?
Espionage Tactics?
Forum Slander maybe ill give you that one.

Still dont understand what your salty about. You are the one that quit the game and got butthurt when we figure out AV and killed it before your shell did. Rivalries in endgame make this game fun I dont care what anyone says.

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:41 pm 

kinkanat wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:

Please leave your personal discussions for another post or another site, thank you :D

Nah, that's not how this goes. You got your answer already. I believe DW and Epyon have things to say.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:57 pm 

kinkanat wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:

the only active endgame content of toau are Cerberus and Khimaira atm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:00 pm 

I've mainly just been enlisted as a fact checker to fill in the blanks, so to speak. Realistically, there are only 3 people in TS still playing that can respond to Deadwing's account should he post it; the rest were not involved and therefore any knowledge they think they have about the subject is either untrue or deeply colored with bias. Should be interesting!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:18 pm 

Everything about you screams clown.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:13 pm 

It certainly is unfortunate how things have turned out. When I quit in 2015 things were still an absolute mess with hardly anyone playing (and even that was significantly better than when I started) but when I came back this year to finally sink some time into the game aside from tinkering a bit in 2017... I was pretty amazed at all the improvements. Then I slowly started to realize that all my hopes and dreams after seeing the improvements were just pipe dreams.

The chance we get any content like Salvage and Einherjar is next to nil at this current pace. Settling for Nyzul Isle and Assaults is still wishing for more than I think can be delivered given the current state of the server.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:13 pm 

Another 6 months of the last 12, and you definitely won't have to spend that much time policing RMT... so I guess that's a bright side to it.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 720 Next