Lobby: Up
Online: 36
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:45 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Adventuring Fellows
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:57 pm 

will or have Adventuring Fellows be enabled on the server?
i haven't gone to jeuno yet last i heard they were still disabled.

Post subject: Re: Adventuring Fellows
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:35 am 

Rannen wrote:

Not active and probably never going to be implemented.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:52 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Rannen wrote:

I'm wondering the same thing about the NPC fellowship quest and maybe I haven't been on Nasomi long enough but this question goes out to you...

:?: Who are you and what do you do for the server??
Why do you have a negative response and you look down on the idea of the "Adventuring Fellow" content that was good for the over-all retail experience and that can do the same for Nasomi?

:!: :geek: This content may just take some time... :geek: :!:

Does Nasomi think the same as you do Kazen?? Can you say for sure it's not going to be implemented or maybe we have to get a response from Nasomi himself rather than get a response from the likes of players like you to shower on our parade and hopes of a NPC Adventure fellow.

I understand the emphases of party playing but there still is solo play because not everyone plays the same. :idea: Parties can still be made along with the NPC fellow member, so I encourage others who agree with this content to respond and endorse this content to be added as it did make retail playable during that time. Thank you all and thank you Nasomi!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:44 pm 

Psxpert wrote:
Kazen wrote:
Rannen wrote:

I'm wondering the same thing about the NPC fellowship quest and maybe I haven't been on Nasomi long enough but this question goes out to you...

Why do you have a negative response and you look down on the idea of the "Adventuring Fellow" content that was good for the over-all retail experience and that can do the same for Nasomi?

Does Nasomi think the same as you do Kazen?? Can you say for sure it's not going to be implemented or maybe we have to get a response from Nasomi himself rather than get a response from the likes of players like you to shower on our parade and hopes of a NPC Adventure fellow.

I understand the emphases of party playing but there still is solo play because not everyone plays the same. :idea: Parties can still be made along with the NPC fellow member, so I encourage others who agree with this content to respond and endorse this content to be added as it did make retail playable during that time. Thank you all and thank you Nasomi!

Because this is an ‘era’ server and that stuff wasn’t implement until way after the era this server is dedicated to. You can level and alt and play 2 characters yourself and still solo content ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:19 pm 

Psxpert wrote:
Kazen wrote:
Rannen wrote:

Because he's said in his streams that he has no plans to ever implement NPC Fellows. Edit: I've been playing here 3 years, I've reported bugs, some got fixed, some didn't. I've helped participate in testing of new changes the few times Nasomi has asked for it.

Who the fuck are you?

Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:32 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Psxpert wrote:
Kazen wrote:

Because he's said in his streams that he has no plans to ever implement NPC Fellows. Edit: I've been playing here 3 years, I've reported bugs, some got fixed, some didn't. I've helped participate in testing of new changes the few times Nasomi has asked for it.

Who the fuck are you?

Whooow down boy! Doggy want a bone??
Still don't know or care about you and apparently you don't either so don't take it personal son! :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:35 pm 

Psxpert wrote:
Kazen wrote:

Who the fuck are you?

Whooow down boy! Doggy want a bone??
Still don't know or care about you and apparently you don't either so don't take it personal son! :roll:

You're the one who attacked me for answering the guys' question and I'm the one who needs to calm down?

Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:46 pm 

If it seems like I was attack with my questions, my statements or my post- I apologize guys! I share the same passion for the game as you all and I'm only questioning and rationalizing thing out, so I hope noone take it personally with me.

There's no reason to fight(only with the orcs, quadav and yagudo) lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:05 pm 

Quote:
Who are you and what do you do for the server??

Asking this, in this way, I only see it as an attack. Whether it was against me or someone else doesn't change that.

Psxpert wrote:
If it seems like I was attack with my questions, my statements or my post- I apologize guys!

Apology accepted. I should note, I had a capped Fellow on retail. Just because I know Nasomi's message and stance doesn't mean I feel the same way as he does.

Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:07 pm 

Rannen wrote:

Eden would help your ich its active there