Lobby: Up
Online: 37
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:04 pm 

Seeing people advertise T2 HQ on things like Haubergeon made me think about this. I've had some people say grabbing both buffs is an exploit and not ok, others have said it is fine... just wondering if an official stance was ever taken by Nas on this

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:12 pm 

I think (someone correct me if I am wrong) that when you get a second buff, the first one actually wears but it's glitched and the icon doesn't go away.

Again, I might be wrong, but I thought someone said that to be true.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:17 pm 

Since you could not do it in era retail, it most likely is not allowed here. I wouldn't do it and if ppl are, id probably stop in case nas investigates :)

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:19 pm 

Meridian90 wrote:
I think (someone correct me if I am wrong) that when you get a second buff, the first one actually wears but it's glitched and the icon doesn't go away.

This is very untrue.

This has come up a few times, and I believe the current prevailing theory is that it's not something Nas is concerned with.

People are definitely using it.. and it's definitely not like the people that have more than one craft leveled too high.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:45 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Meridian90 wrote:

This is very untrue.

This has come up a few times, and I believe the current prevailing theory is that it's not something Nas is concerned with.

People are definitely using it.. and it's definitely not like the people that have more than one craft leveled too high.

This, as long as you remain only 40 levels over 60, he doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

Thinking about it some more..... he doesn't seem to have a problem with multiple 100s on the same char as far as I can tell.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

Last edited by Kazen on Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:10 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Starbright wrote:
Meridian90 wrote:

This is very untrue.

This, as long as you remain only 40 levels over 100, he doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

Thinking about it some more..... he doesn't seem to have a problem with multiple 100s on the same char as far as I can tell.

thats the real bitch of it

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:25 pm 

Im a t2 haub smith. The issue of 2x support working has been reported to him many many times. Lyle has a thread over 3 years old with a list of issues containing that one. I posted a screenshot that it works months back to show deadwing it definitely still works. I messaged nas in irc to let him know my plans as I got into the 90s. No reply ofcourse. I did everything humanly possible to let nas know of the issue before finishing it. I’d have been fine just finishing to 100 instead. But I found this to be an interesting project and I have very little entertainment left to be had from this limited content server so I went for it. You can also combine movement speed items which is quite op at times among dozens of other things you can do that you couldn’t in retail. Imho, when something works one way for a very long time and reports go unanswered, it is a feature. Not a bug.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:39 am 

Aeroo wrote:
Im a t2 haub smith. The issue of 2x support working has been reported to him many many times. Lyle has a thread over 3 years old with a list of issues containing that one. I posted a screenshot that it works months back to show deadwing it definitely still works. I messaged nas in irc to let him know my plans as I got into the 90s. No reply ofcourse. I did everything humanly possible to let nas know of the issue before finishing it. I’d have been fine just finishing to 100 instead. But I found this to be an interesting project and I have very little entertainment left to be had from this limited content server so I went for it. You can also combine movement speed items which is quite op at times among dozens of other things you can do that you couldn’t in retail. Imho, when something works one way for a very long time and reports go unanswered, it is a feature. Not a bug.

wait. so me having blood cuisses, strider boots, and my aketon to get movement +36% on rng in windy isn't retail accurate? darn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:11 pm 

Julia wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

wait. so me having blood cuisses, strider boots, and my aketon to get movement +36% on rng in windy isn't retail accurate? darn

weird flex on the blood cuisses mention, Kano...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:54 pm 

The aketon stacking is retail accurate.