Lobby: Up
Online: 75
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1015 Next
 Post subject: Re: OWNM Respawn Timers
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:51 pm 

shnewkoms wrote:
I never said you had a lot of TS people. I don’t think it’s retarded to say that you had 1 consistent TS member helping you when you then admit that one of their members and the original poster of this thread has helped you on the ownm. The statement that aero would come down and help you (RFK) and only you makes my point. This thread is a biased suggestion that favors his friends over others. The “Nas whisperer” has skin in the game for his buddies and I’m saying that based off of what you have admitted has happened in the past. The idea that he doesn’t need the gil or the item doesn’t matter because this is a social game. People do content with others with no chance of benefit to themselves in terms of gil or loot all the time in this game. People succeed much more if they have friends that help them progress. By what you said, you have one of those friends (Aero) and now that same guy wants to make a suggestion that is biased and helps RFK. It’s important that people know this suggestion isn’t based on what the community wants but what RFK wants.

This read just like Atma and Silvos during the goldenboy age, the bolded part especially so. Congratulations, you played yourself.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:59 pm 

shnewkoms wrote:
Trist wrote:
shnewkoms wrote:

This statement highlights the real reason why this post was made. RFK by their own admission has had kraken club claim 99% of the time. How did you do that??? Multiple ls’s have tried to compete against them for this ownm. Virtues showed up and got outclaimed consistently so they stopped coming, Fortune showed up and got outclaimed consistently so they stopped coming but when NasBrewMeisters showed up they actually started beating RFK in the claim. Not 100% of the time as they are saying but we were winning overall. We noticed they started to send their newer members to fill the ranks and we only had to outclaim 1-2 of their guys to our 3-4 claimers and they had a really embarrassing wipe to the ownm when it was at 2% left and afterwards they took a break from showing up. Now they hardly ever show up.

There was usually at least 1 top shelf member that would come with them to the ownm consistently and others that would assist sporadically. So we know they have ties with topshelf who originally made this thread to suggest that the ownm be changed to a strategy that would greatly benefit a larger ls like their friends in RFK. The bias is obvious and I hope nasomi can see that this recommendation comes at a time when someone else is beating them in the content that has been beneficial to only them for a long time until recently. I know it’s been said already but I wanted to reiterate that OWNM content is a placeholder for BCNM’s. Why ask nas to spend time changing something when that time could be spent fixing bcnm content. Once that happens this whole conversation is irrelevant. You guys never had a problem with the content until the content didn’t benefit you. Instead of a legitimate suggestion it’s just rfk tears in disquise.

fwiw cm and nova beat us many times, virtue are just retarded (lol no thf) and fortune dont know how to claim. Most of the time no one came down during the summer, it was sometimes rough even finding people to go down at eu times.

Yeah some people have suspicions 1-2 of you bot, but thats all it is, you're not chinese so i wouldnt worry about a ban anytime soon. I suppose it's possible you started claiming with rekuzas macro or its the 200$ keyboards xD, funny enough we think enter spamming is better. People have taken breaks lately because they don't wanna go down unless we have a fast claimer, the 2% was also the last day of infils holiday, so yeah.

The top shelf stuff is kinda retarded, we hardly have any topshelf people come down lol, aero would come down if he was free and we really needed a thf, he doesnt need the club nor the gil.

Funny enough we think numu is faster then zigma x.x

You guys stopped coming because we were outclaiming but it never was us just coming to canal and every time we are there we win. You’re exaggerating that to make us look guilty of cheating but the reality is that the more we would win the claim the newer the members got and the more prominent claimers stopped showing up consistently. At that point we started winning much more often. Nothing was 0% to 100%. If it was then how did we watch you wipe at 2%? You can’t win if your claimers don’t show up. You blatantly calling people retarded and saying another ls doesn’t know how to claim makes it more obvious that you guys have big egos and right now they are bruised. Those tears have led to you complaining enough to get your friends in topshelf to post this biased suggestion. No one came down over the summer for the same reason you guys aren’t now but none of those guys cried to nasomi that the content should be changed to benefit them which is what is happening here.

I never said you had a lot of TS people. I don’t think it’s retarded to say that you had 1 consistent TS member helping you when you then admit that one of their members and the original poster of this thread has helped you on the ownm. The statement that aero would come down and help you (RFK) and only you makes my point. This thread is a biased suggestion that favors his friends over others. The “Nas whisperer” has skin in the game for his buddies and I’m saying that based off of what you have admitted has happened in the past. The idea that he doesn’t need the gil or the item doesn’t matter because this is a social game. People do content with others with no chance of benefit to themselves in terms of gil or loot all the time in this game. People succeed much more if they have friends that help them progress. By what you said, you have one of those friends (Aero) and now that same guy wants to make a suggestion that is biased and helps RFK. It’s important that people know this suggestion isn’t based on what the community wants but what RFK wants.

Yeah... people don't come down unless we have a 10ms claimer? If neither of them go, no one bothers. Nothing really todo with new people going down? If someone newer says they'll come before a regular, there'll go down instead. Unless it's someone with low ping obviously. It's just me calling virtue retarded, not the ls lol. I dont really have an ego, claiming tc is out of my hands with my 140ms.

No one's asked aero to post this thread, if we asked him too, for sure he wouldnt have. And again we don't have a consistent ts member for our ownms lol. Everyone in the ls has their own opinion on if ownms should be changed. For example i share numus opinion, auto claim would be retarded.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:13 pm 

like someone has bad gas and complains that no one wants to hang downwind of them

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:16 pm 

Carth you seem to have some weirdly placed anger. In the past I'd show up there maybe once a week. Now maybe once every couple of weeks. I really don't care about who gets kclubs for their future zerg teams or the more likely use for most of you which is town trophy. I don't have any real stake in this. It's incredibly simple to see that if one person is getting claim on the mob every time they go, something is not right. Theres also maybe 1 other ts person who does ownms with rfk on occasion. There's no conspiracy to try and unjustly remove your temporary monopoly on a semi-daily 1.5% chance at a kclub. Calm yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:42 pm 

I really try to avoid these type of threads but let’s be honest...

As someone who went to TC more often than not (having done into the triple digits). It was a stark comparison to you guys getting claims. It turned abruptly like a light switch from you not getting claims, to getting claim on mobs that even started to pop purple in your favor.

The cast was almost always the same. So unless you moved right next door to a particular server stack farm, there is another factor at play. And yes, Third party is the educated guess.

The zone had also been crashed multiple times on our fights, multiple attempts to pop aggressive mobs on kite paths, and positioning your characters to impede determined kite paths.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:49 pm 

Zone crash WHILE YOU GUYS WERE Fighting your just adding bullshit there man

I wont deny my actions a one-time one night affair by the way.

oh really now.. I think your facts off man in fact i have never seen you in particular in TC the past few months.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:56 pm 

Frostyyy wrote:

oh really now.. I think your facts off man in fact i have never seen you in particular in TC the past few months.

Idk man, you just admitted to crashing the zone, Zigma all but admitted to pinning the OWNM in Ordelle's. Seems like their facts are lining up, maybe they don't have all of them, but obviously neither do you.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:00 pm 

Frostyyy wrote:

The initial zone crash was while we were fighting. It was not done with a zoned OWNM. We had claimed and engaged the OWNM before your group had fully left Ruins.

We had all zoned in from a farther zone point, which is why you were able to keep getting there on your THF before us and pull the OWNM to zone to crash it again.

We did not witness the action that caused the initial zone crash, but you have to admit that it is quite suspicious in context of us proceeding to see you purposefully do it multiple times after.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:00 pm 

your credibility should be considered shit deft after the proof came out that you were running widower shit went as an oversight with nasomi too which i can careless what you do.

Widower also unlocks so many possibilities to other addons I have already apologized for what I did but now this guy comes out with some lies about crashing the zone on them while they were fighting no my G thats false fake news I am the only one who suffered from that type of fuckery with KA.

this is fucking collusion now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:01 pm 

Yeah chalupa the same suspicion I questioned you guys since you were the only with a SMN in your party.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1015 Next