Lobby: Up
Online: 51
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:29 pm 

sprinkle3 wrote:
Holy crap , I left my forum account logged in on this computer which is at FAU library.

That would not explain why my in game passwords dont work tho, Not sure why you would think i would return after posting that and act like nothing happened.

you can start groveling by posting some cat pics

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:04 am 

Aeroo wrote:
FAU.. wow.. sprinkle's face is just a 30 minute drive away from my fist..

But that corona tho o.O

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:51 am 

they dont call him sprinkle for nothing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:43 pm 

Quote:
just go to the mcdonalds near his house and wait in the parking lot he will show up pretty quickly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:10 am 

sprinkle3 wrote:
I found the little terd that did it, i sat at the library for 8 hours and some freshman sat down and logged into nasomi. We had a great conversation. Apparently I left my forum account logged in and he posted and got me banned just for fun. I dont know nasomi or anything about him and i dont really care.

sorry

sprinkle3 wrote:
Pretty toxic replies for a reasonable inquiry

IF your story is true, go look through your previous account's COMPLETE post history and tell me we're the unreasonable ones.

ETA: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11173&p=63147#p63225
You're literally calling people who camp NMs gilsellers in this thread. This was before you(or your fellow freshman FAU library goer) jumped the shark and started personally attacking Nasomi.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:17 am 

Yeah. Credibility is a multidimensional construct made of trustworthiness, goodwill, and expertise. Sprinkle's persona has low marks on all three counts, although probably not as low as Trump right now.

Anyone want to bet on when the next sprinkle ban will happen?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:14 pm 

Quick talk about pld, that should do it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:44 pm 

sprinkle3 wrote:
I found the little terd that did it, i sat at the library for 8 hours and some freshman sat down and logged into nasomi. We had a great conversation. Apparently I left my forum account logged in and he posted and got me banned just for fun. I dont know nasomi or anything about him and i dont really care.

sorry

Pretty toxic replies for a reasonable inquiry

There's literally no chance that this post is true, lol.

Not even a small one.

You haven't posted here in a while on your old account.... but you randomly just went to the library for 8 hours, and they showed up on that day? Glad to hear you've had a change of heart.. Sorry it came after he got annoyed enough to ban you.

Best of luck in the future. None of us are unhappy..... Didn't you read this thread? We're all actually pretty happy at the moment. Speaking of unhappy though, take a gander through your post history? Oof.

If you actually found someone that made all those posts at a library, you should've called the police. That dude belongs in prison for sure. There's no way he's contributing to society.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:02 am 

Holy crap I don't think I have ever heard such complete bullshit in my life. Sprinkle is one hell of a weird guy to be posting this ridiculous story, looking to excuse his absolute trashing of everything/everyone on these forums. Go sprinkle somewhere else :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:06 pm 

Hey, folks. I know this is not a a conventional flame-like way of responding, but I think it is important to recognize that this is a very stressful time for everyone, and that our own proclivities as MMO enthusiasts may make us very bad communicators in this global health crisis. Sprinkle has his own shit to deal with, and we are hopeful that he hasn't gone off the deep end and done something stupid like disrespect social distancing. In that spirit, Sprinkle, go ahead and send me whatever flame you want. I'll take it to the chin.