Lobby: Up
Online: 71
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 711 Next
 Post subject: Re: Power Leveling Issue
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:34 pm 

Epyon wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=novcrZrXIgo

That is what cheating in an xp party looks like. Not what you have shown.

Spikes leveling has been known to be against the rules YIKESSSSS

All these people should be on a first class ticket to jail

It was actually the original leaders of your shell + Giggle who started this on Nasomi years ago in Ordelles/Palborough when still in Alpha btw. Nas was more forgiving back then so they got away with handslaps.

lol started it? I very much doubt fid and gov were ever blaze spikes pling and if they ever did I'm sure these characters who weren't even created until both of them were already pretty much gone were following in their footsteps. But cool slander bro. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:43 pm 

All right, everyone with Maat's Cap who got it without cheesing or burning any levels, (outside of classic PL), please, stand and be recognised.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:28 pm 

As I said Aeroo it was back in Alpha days. I remember it because I got yelled at by them for asking in ls chat what they were all doing anon in those zones. Can I prove it? Nope. Can they disprove it? Nope. Do I care if you or anyone else believe it? Also nope. Ask Nasomi if you really care, he might remember.

At the time I doubt it was as clearly defined as it is now as against the rules, hence I don't believe they got more than a warning. It was also a much different server back then with a much different crime and punishment system. I just found it ironic what Sapa said knowing that little tidbit of ancient history.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:31 pm 

Epyon wrote:
Can I prove it? Nope. Can they disprove it? Nope.

Aeroo wrote:
cool slander bro. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:36 pm 

Well, from your position not having been around back then and looking out for your friends now, I imagine anything I'd say would be slander, so more power to you I guess. Good loyalty at least. =)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:48 pm 

Epyon wrote:
As I said Aeroo it was back in Alpha days. I remember it because I got yelled at by them for asking in ls chat what they were all doing anon in those zones. Can I prove it? Nope. Can they disprove it? Nope. Do I care if you or anyone else believe it? Also nope. Ask Nasomi if you really care, he might remember.

At the time I doubt it was as clearly defined as it is now as against the rules, hence I don't believe they got more than a warning. It was also a much different server back then with a much different crime and punishment system. I just found it ironic what Sapa said knowing that little tidbit of ancient history.

I remember the Ordelles stuff you're referring to with Giggle/Split/Habido/Octonolen but I was never a part of it, nice false accusation though. Who needs proof when you can make shit up for attention right? :lol:

https://www.topshelf.team/
2017 TS Fantasy Football Champion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:03 pm 

Yes, because it benefits me so much to do so right Fid? I even said it was not strictly outlined as against the rules at that time; I'm not accusing you of cheating back then like it would be considered now. I just found the irony of Sapa's comments amusing and commented on it.

You and the TS forum PR team will display that lovely solidarity despite only you and like 2 other people in TS who haven't been banned even being around back then and in the end its a pointless back and forth with no proof on either side. The only reason I even remember it was because I got yelled at by leadership for asking about it in ls chat. Who was leadership while Deadwing was on hiatus again?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:07 pm 

Fid wrote:
Who needs proof when you can make shit up for attention right? :lol:

https://www.topshelf.team/
2017 TS Fantasy Football Champion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:08 pm 

Idk why anyone would waste time on spike burns back in the day when you could just hold a troll pup and 1 shot spam his automatons for chain infinity IT++ exp, or gobby bst pets, etc etc, iz why bst pets give like ep exp now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:13 pm 

All the various popular and morally gray area xp sites have come and gone as they've been discovered. What I'm talking about was back years ago during a much different time on the server. TOAU pet burns had multiple iterations, mainly in 2018. Personally, I miss the riverne A hippogryph/fly parties

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 711 Next