Lobby: Up
Online: 79
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 512 Next
 Post subject: Re: Claim Bots
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:03 pm 

Zig out here giving replies that would only make sense to an audience of people that have never played FFXI.

It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:26 pm 

What if nas added a human verification pop-up to NMs/HNMs/OWNMs? Within the first 5-10 seconds of a spawn, if you try to claim then a menu pops up with a jumble of letters/numbers in an image that you need to decipher before you can get claim... or a matrix of pictures on a theme and you have to select all of the frames that contain "traffic signs"... or an image with a puzzle piece cut out that you have to slide into position... or a rorschach blot test to prove that you are a human AND not emotionally unstable. You know, just a quick pop up. Nothing too invasive. I'd be fine with an ad being on it too; to help keep the lights on.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:30 pm 

Zigma wrote:
Man, ain't no reflexes, angle your camera down, zoom in on yourself until you don't target shit as you spam. Try it, you'll me amazed at discovering something new to an almost 20 year old game!
Red to you, too bad, white to me. Keep crying. I've posted videos before, but since you're all guilty regardless of innocence, you bitch because it doesn't go your way. What more do you want. It only keeps me down there until someone with better latency comes along. That video is so old, too. I knew you were recording which is why I wore my Level 1 RSE lol. There's a reason I called you all idiots as soon as we claimed.

My god, these forums are turning into nothing more than people going around accusing other people in hopes Nas swings his down the ban hammer.

Lol the good ole "white to me" response.... Nothing a like a botter doubling down on rubbing it in your face with a response like this.

Dont try and tell me this aint a bot please, I legit ran every bot in retail, including running my whole LS with NASA bot. This is a botted claimed plain and simple, no head movement pre claim, character is already doing action before mob is fully visible on screen.

This is why auto claim is thing on nasomi, the days when it was only Atma (RIP), TS and Yes in DA. Atma would have like a 75% or more claim rate, we spent months trying to screen record bot claiming. We eventually caught it and that person was jailed, this video is worse then the DA video with a zone with far less lag.

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:31 pm 

Mildew wrote:
What if nas added a human verification pop-up to NMs/HNMs/OWNMs? Within the first 5-10 seconds of a spawn, if you try to claim then a menu pops up with a jumble of letters/numbers in an image that you need to decipher before you can get claim... or a matrix of pictures on a theme and you have to select all of the frames that contain "traffic signs"... or an image with a puzzle piece cut out that you have to slide into position... or a rorschach blot test to prove that you are a human AND not emotionally unstable. You know, just a quick pop up. Nothing too invasive. I'd be fine with an ad being on it too; to help keep the lights on.

this a troll comment? i cant tell

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:35 pm 

I personally have never, ever used static armors, I honestly didn't know about it up until today. I, however, clearly remember that day. Choose to believe it or not. If it was up to you all, 90% of the population on this server would be banned for stepping foot in the same zone you are all in to compete. Personally, why would you need static armor to improve performance now a days? From what I recall, this game is heavily more reliant on CPU than GPU? But that's another conversation for another day. One I do not wish to partake in.

Keep your defamatory threads coming. I, for one, will not partake in them as it's a waste of time. I stand by the fact that these forums have turned into a witch hunt for trolls. I've already posted captures from my end that show it pops white to me. Yet if I continue try to post my point of view, I get called out as if I'm being defensive and all of it gets ignored, because it's more fun to jump the bang wagon to try to get under someones skin lol ... Fuckkadahere. Here's a tip, move out the rural America, get a Tier 1 provider, see if you can get fiber wired from the last mile directly to your house like I have been fortunate to get (WANT PICTURES FOR ME TO PROVE?!) and get premium routing, you'll see your experience significantly improve.

It won't however, fix the issue we all experience at DA as it's my humble opinion that this particular issue has to do with cpu wait, ready and costops being ridiculously high for those hnm zones.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:40 pm 

Zigma wrote:
I personally have never, ever used static armors, I honestly didn't know about it up until today. I, however, clearly remember that day. Choose to believe it or not. If it was up to you all, 90% of the population on this server would be banned for stepping foot in the same zone you are all in to compete. Personally, why would you need static armor to improve performance now a days? From what I recall, this game is heavily more reliant on CPU than GPU? But that's another conversation for another day. One I do not wish to partake in.

Keep your defamatory threads coming. I, for one, will not partake in them as it's a waste of time. I stand by the fact that these forums have turned into a witch hunt for trolls. I've already posted captures from my end that show it pops white to me. Yet if I continue try to post my point of view, I get called out as if I'm being defensive and all of it gets ignored, because it's more fun to jump the bang wagon to try to get under someones skin lol ... Fuckkadahere. Here's a tip, move out the rural America, get a Tier 1 provider, see if you can get fiber wired from the last mile directly to your house like I have been fortunate to get (WANT PICTURES FOR ME TO PROVE?!) and get premium routing, you'll see your experience significantly improve.

It won't however, fix the issue we all experience at DA as it's my humble opinion that this particular issue has to do with cpu wait, ready and costops being ridiculously high for those hnm zones.

Where are this captures of it being white? I mean if you got that proof why not post it right away in the thread? All I am seeing is a video that looks extremely terrible and hard to defend. If you got evidence of that video not being right post it and this is over.

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:44 pm 

Sapajoee wrote:
Zigma wrote:

Where are this captures of it being white? I mean if you got that proof why not post it right away in the thread? All I am seeing is a video that looks extremely terrible and hard to defend. If you got evidence of that video not being right post it and this is over.

Read the forums more!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:48 pm 

Zigma wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:
Zigma wrote:

Read the forums more!

Link me then? Sorry I dont have time to check up on whos cheating all the time

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:51 pm 

Sapajoee wrote:
Zigma wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:

Read the forums more!

Sorry, I don't have time to continue to call out trolls. But I'm sure someone here can dig up the links.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:54 pm 

Zigma wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:
Zigma wrote:

Read the forums more!

Sorry, I don't have time to continue to call out trolls. But I'm sure someone here can dig up the links.

Let me translate it for our audience: "I need some more time to fabricate a screenshot that shows the Mindcraver white on my screen".

Honestly dude, your days are numbered on this server. That video is damning enough that you should probably start thinking where to go next.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 512 Next