Lobby: Up
Online: 63
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 612 Next
 Post subject: Re: Claim Bots
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:56 pm 

Shambles wrote:
Zigma wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:

Link me then? Sorry I dont have time to check up on whos cheating all the time

Sorry, I don't have time to continue to call out trolls. But I'm sure someone here can dig up the links.

Let me translate it for our audience: "I need some more time to fabricate a screenshot that shows the Mindcraver white on my screen".

Honestly dude, your days are numbered on this server. That video is damning enough that you should probably start thinking where to go next.

LOL! EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT, ZIGMA BOTS BECAUSE RFK SAYS SO AND HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!

Last edited by Zigma on Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:57 pm 

It's very possible that you claim 100% of the time because of super low ping, but you don't help yourself Zigma. Behave like a shitty person and that's the reputation you'll get.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:01 pm 

Zigma wrote:
Shambles wrote:
Zigma wrote:

Sorry, I don't have time to continue to call out trolls. But I'm sure someone here can dig up the links.

Let me translate it for our audience: "I need some more time to fabricate a screenshot that shows the Mindcraver white on my screen".

Honestly dude, your days are numbered on this server. That video is damning enough that you should probably start thinking where to go next.

LOL! EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT, ZIGMA BOTS BECAUSE RFK SAYS SO AND HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!

Yikes sounds like someone thats guilty

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:02 pm 

And yet still no proof of his innoncence. Nice try at derailing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:06 pm 

I have never seen zigma post a video of him claiming vs everyone as he seems to be claiming he has. We'd all love to see it. Lets recreate this scenario then zigma. Open up a public stream, we'll all pull 5 crabs on top of the ownm's pop spot, and you can show us how it's done. Since you do seem to be wanting to share your tactics, right?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:16 pm 

Elimarley wrote:
It's very possible that you claim 100% of the time because of super low ping, but you don't help yourself Zigma. Behave like a shitty person and that's the reputation you'll get.

You're 100% right. Just note, however, that the way I post is in no way a reflection on how I come across in-game.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:20 pm 

Zigma wrote:
Elimarley wrote:

You're 100% right. Just note, however, that the way I post is in no way a reflection on how I come across in-game.

You guys have the wrong guy. Nasomi would certainly have banned him already if Zigma was botting in the way described. Nasomi sees everything, knows it all.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:20 pm 

Zigma wrote:
Elimarley wrote:

100% not right.... You cheated bro its obvious, you insta target the Mindcraver without even tabbing through the other mobs. Ping doenst mean jack in this scenario.

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:25 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
I have never seen zigma post a video of him claiming vs everyone as he seems to be claiming he has. We'd all love to see it. Lets recreate this scenario then zigma. Open up a public stream, we'll all pull 5 crabs on top of the ownm's pop spot, and you can show us how it's done. Since you do seem to be wanting to share your tactics, right?

That won't prove anything because it's all up to chance in a situation like that. I've lost claim before, many times, recently as well, but I've also won as well. But since I'm consistently there, I'm the one who's going to get the most attention. Comes with the territory.

With that said, It's Tuesday and I got work to do. Everyone here can go ahead and continue to speculate and have a wonderful read as my name gets spewed out. I, for one, am glad to be able to give you all another thread to talk but I won't let it take away from my real life productivity.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:27 pm 

It's in one of his videos, although its pretty small. Y'know the one with screenshots of our ls chat took by Manyseng, fortunately he has 50 of our ls pearls, so he isnt needed anymore : )!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 612 Next