Lobby: Up
Online: 81
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 712 Next
 Post subject: Re: Claim Bots
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:33 pm 

Zigma wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
I have never seen zigma post a video of him claiming vs everyone as he seems to be claiming he has. We'd all love to see it. Lets recreate this scenario then zigma. Open up a public stream, we'll all pull 5 crabs on top of the ownm's pop spot, and you can show us how it's done. Since you do seem to be wanting to share your tactics, right?

That won't prove anything because it's all up to chance in a situation like that. I've lost claim before, many times, recently as well, but I've also won as well. But since I'm consistently there, I'm the one who's going to get the most attention. Comes with the territory.

With that said, It's Tuesday and I got work to do. Everyone here can go ahead and continue to speculate and have a wonderful read as my name gets spewed out. I, for one, am glad to be able to give you all another thread to talk but I won't let it take away from my real life productivity.

yea yea this the third time in the same thread in the same hour you said you have to go now because you supposedly have a life or something. it would absolutely prove that the mob is popping white to you to take a video. its okay no one is holding their breath they know you're not going to be able to provide proof that doesn't exist. Also, you said you DID provide proof, but now this type of proof wouldnt prove anything? k

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:42 pm 

Duping pearls isnt a true invite to the RFK party, try as much as you like to defend yourself, you're nothing but a troll from what most have seen on the server. How many stolen pearls have we broke of yours so far?

We had multiple guys running single digit pings and we'd still lose, especially in cases when mobs are trained to OWNM pop spots or multiple mobs in area like KV. You sir, had meteoric rise from 0 to 100%.

You got the benefit of the doubt for a while but with the 100% instant no-target claiming, endless supply of pearls, duping rumors, the crowd you run with, and 30m M Body purchase, your shit stinks. We're all smelling it at this point.

Best advice. Try not being a cunt about any supposed claims from the barrage of other players and people may be a little more sympathetic.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:15 pm 

Zigma wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
I have never seen zigma post a video of him claiming vs everyone as he seems to be claiming he has. We'd all love to see it. Lets recreate this scenario then zigma. Open up a public stream, we'll all pull 5 crabs on top of the ownm's pop spot, and you can show us how it's done. Since you do seem to be wanting to share your tactics, right?

That won't prove anything because it's all up to chance in a situation like that. I've lost claim before, many times, recently as well, but I've also won as well. But since I'm consistently there, I'm the one who's going to get the most attention. Comes with the territory.

With that said, It's Tuesday and I got work to do. Everyone here can go ahead and continue to speculate and have a wonderful read as my name gets spewed out. I, for one, am glad to be able to give you all another thread to talk but I won't let it take away from my real life productivity.

Seems to me that you walked straight into Nasomi's elaborate KC-honey trap. One way ticket to Mordion, no refund.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:29 pm 

He posted a video back in an earlier thread - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12948&p=74925#p74925

But you gotta go all the way to 3:46 - https://youtu.be/pZ5iuFpe3vY?t=226

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:34 pm 

Zigma, dude u cost me 15 usd to get this slow motion app :D

But seriously u live in Nasomi basement?

Last edited by Bugatti on Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:35 pm 

Gollum wrote:
He posted a video back in an earlier thread - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12948&p=74925#p74925

Confirmed that Mindcraver are white to Zigma.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:40 pm 

Gollum wrote:

That video does not include 5 mobs stacked on top of the pop, as has been done to zigma multiple times now. He doesn't move his head. He doesn't target anything. He just claims the ownm without even a fraction of a second for the name to even render white to anyone else right through 5 other mobs that he would need to tab through if he weren't cheating.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:52 pm 

Gollum wrote:

This doesnt help his case at all... if not it makes to worse lol. Would love to see full footage that isnt cropped

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:25 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Gollum wrote:

That video does not include 5 mobs stacked on top of the pop, as has been done to zigma multiple times now. He doesn't move his head. He doesn't target anything. He just claims the ownm without even a fraction of a second for the name to even render white to anyone else right through 5 other mobs that he would need to tab through if he weren't cheating.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:30 pm 

You have a couple of vids like is now, that seem to cause more damage and post than clearing your name

@ 3:55 you can see if you kind of squint your eyes or use magnifyier there is a macro spam happening from what i can make out, which is the 6 lines of the macro filled up with a JA. which like the PL spike damage thing i'm not sure if its legit. (someone might be able to comfirm) I think on retail there was something that prevented you doing this? i got no idea what a bot screen looks like so i can say if he is or isnt.

I get your trolling with these vids and shouts but its causing more attention and more crap in Nas's direction, when you could do something like aeroo said and put this rest and give them a HQ vid or steam with no bs. If its legit good for you, you oviously have something pretty OP that people cannot aquire ingame.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 712 Next