Lobby: Up
Online: 93
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 812 Next
 Post subject: Re: Claim Bots
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:40 pm 

Yeah, a better video/livestream would be better, though I'm not sure if people would stop calling shenanigans until he did a full-screen stream with task manager/process list open with a full file system dump + CRC checks of everything, etc. (and some probably would, even then).

Meanwhile I'm /jelly of all these people that seem to be able to get down into low double/single digit latency without living in Nas's basement... I can rarely get better than 100-200ms to the current LV login server from Central CA, and usually end up on the NYC server :| Some kind of silliness happens in Cloudflare right before it gets there.

LV server:
https://i.imgur.com/zo7ZC4N.png

vs NYC server:
https://i.imgur.com/jTWIP9G.png

(DNS/IPs blotted out just to help protect against lazy script kiddies... though it's simple enough to find out what they are if you care)

The 172.68.x.x IPs are Cloudflare. I'm sure that hop #11 in the above shots is just doing CoPP and dropping the ICMP/ping traffic, but whatever it's doing from there seems to be the root of my woes. It sure doesn't help that Comcast is adding a chunk of latency along the way, but not a whole lot I can do about that I suppose. In the meantime I've just resigned to losing claims most of the time if I'm camping against someone competent :\ Spamming macros, using the JA/spell menu, spamming actions using shady means, using bots, doing packet injection/etc. is all a moot point if the other guy can do it two tenths a second before you can every single time.

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:45 pm 

damn ur net sucks gollum :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:02 pm 

Trist wrote:
damn ur net sucks gollum :(

100%

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:05 pm 

Here we go again they claim to have single digit ping but send a blind man to record. (WTF?)_

Let's be real if they were still killing this OWNM none of these posts would exist this video is old and i'm sure these fuck boys have already submitted this shit to Nasomi a long time ago.

If it isn't us killing this OWNM it would be RFK again and none of these bitch ass men would be crying right now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:13 pm 

Nice screenshot from our LS chat that happened within the last few hours. We're not entirely sure how you keep showing up in our LS, despite the multiple /breaklinkshell we've done on all of you, but rest assure this point specifically has been raised to Nas so he can have a look.

Considering our pretty high claim rate on TC versus you guys back then, and how it went to shit overnight for no apparent reason, maybe you can guess why these fuckbois don't show up to TC anymore. You have it all in the video linked earlier: Zigma claiming shit without even moving his head when targetting and claiming a NM in less than half a second.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:17 pm 

Nice screenshot from our LS chat that happened within the last few hours. We're not entirely sure how you keep showing up in our LS, despite the multiple /breaklinkshell we've done on all of you, but rest assure this point specifically has been raised to Nas so he can have a look.

That's cool bro.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:18 pm 

Frostyyy wrote:

That's cool bro.

I will say Frosty, that was an hilarious meme. Well done :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:32 pm 

why did you cut off the third ls message, would've been very apt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:20 pm 

Constantly showing up in rfk linkshell and handing Pearl's out to morons like Fruitpunch just shows what kind of people you really are, regardless of whether your botting or not.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:09 am 

What good would it serve if Zigma provides a video of his setup now? All he has to do is turn off his claimbot and then press record.

Fwiw, the times I've went down to TC I've taken screenshots of my log, and this is basically what happens each time:

He's always ahead by an average of 2 seconds. He never turns his head or cycles through mobs.

Discord: Ash#7545
http://misfortunels.guildwork.com/

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 812 Next