Lobby: Up
Online: 71
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 512 Next
 Post subject: Re: Claim Bots
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:55 am 

"Reflexes"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:34 am 

Ash wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yPaVptQTZE

well this is a brutal video.... clearly bot claimed. Dont try and tell me otherwise, he even drops a "Idiots" because he knew you a had no chance versus that bot.

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:35 am 

Ya i know, its frustrating trying to figure it all out. The man must be hidden in nas's basement with a lan cable hooked up if he is fair play.
If you got multiple instances where you've pulled mobs like that and it still happening, I dont believe a macro or spamming JA could do that consistantly.

To tie in with OP, you do need to bring something contrete to nas if you think something is going on its a long road proving it to the point where it makes the game unplayable for your sanity. To try and prove what your claiming about all them NM's would be a hard task, but Nas is a numbers man bring him something to look at and he might look into it. The wheels turns slowly here but they do turn.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:37 am 

Man, ain't no reflexes, angle your camera down, zoom in on yourself until you don't target shit as you spam. Try it, you'll me amazed at discovering something new to an almost 20 year old game!
Red to you, too bad, white to me. Keep crying. I've posted videos before, but since you're all guilty regardless of innocence, you bitch because it doesn't go your way. What more do you want. It only keeps me down there until someone with better latency comes along. That video is so old, too. I knew you were recording which is why I wore my Level 1 RSE lol. There's a reason I called you all idiots as soon as we claimed.

My god, these forums are turning into nothing more than people going around accusing other people in hopes Nas swings his down the ban hammer.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:01 am 

Yeah i agree that is possible Zigma from where you were standing, camera angles are usefull like that. This is a server where Ping is king in a lot of instances this is one of them that pops up alot, if i was there it would of spawn claimed with no JA from you because it hasnt even rendered. Meaning me and probs 70% (100% if your there) of the server could never compete in this. Which is the real annoyance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:13 am 

Zigma wrote:
Man, ain't no reflexes, angle your camera down, zoom in on yourself until you don't target shit as you spam. Try it, you'll me amazed at discovering something new to an almost 20 year old game!
Red to you, too bad, white to me. Keep crying. I've posted videos before, but since you're all guilty regardless of innocence, you bitch because it doesn't go your way. What more do you want. It only keeps me down there until someone with better latency comes along. That video is so old, too. I knew you were recording which is why I wore my Level 1 RSE lol. There's a reason I called you all idiots as soon as we claimed.

My god, these forums are turning into nothing more than people going around accusing other people in hopes Nas swings his down the ban hammer.

You said this like people are just accusing everyone, instead of a specific group of people over and over with credible and valid concerns.

Pretending that video is explained by the method you just wrote is... Truly hilarious.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:43 am 

Zigma wrote:

You do know he has static armor on under config > Misc. PC Armor Display right...? For you to try to look like a bad ass and try to tell us how to camera angle for spam and reply with a comment like that...clearly you're clueless how the game works as well. At the end of the day everyone wants a fair fight which you're not providing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:51 am 

Doesn’t the head of your character moves when you target something? Because Zigma’s head litterally doesnmt move . Targetnpc macro would hit 100% a crab from where it stands... Botting from my view.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:52 am 

Lel

Attachments:
File comment: Lel
7C55EB82-965A-4D35-8089-419341BFBC7C.jpeg
7C55EB82-965A-4D35-8089-419341BFBC7C.jpeg [ 72.75 KiB | Viewed 3829 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:46 am 

remember when a certain LS claimed every nidhogg through darters, from behind, before it even appeared, for about 6+ month span with nothing being done about it? which lead into the auto-claim system being implemented when someone finally gave them competition? memories.

nas should've made OWNMs auto-claim a long time ago because the same exact thing is happening now, to something that drops an item twice as lucrative as a Nidhogg drop.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 512 Next