Lobby: Up
Online: 34
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:15 pm 

#1 i search the zone I find there is nobody @ pugil camp
#2 I form up a party and we're on our way there
#3 I find a group of chinese players who just arrived to the camp
#4 Those people disagree to share the camp (While they're not pulling) and keep sitting there for roughly 10 minutes not doing any pulls
#5 We decide to pull and we get MPK'd
#6 I find it super funny that after I get MPKd everyone and their mother calling me an asshole, a dick, a douchebag while this happens EVERYDAY in the server.
#7 Everyone's more than welcome to share their opinion (don't really matter to me)
Give everyone a chance to play. Some people just stay somewhere and keep doing the same thing
over and over and over and over and over and make the game boring and unplayable.
Some people have better latency than others who keep camping the same thing over and over and over
Some people have different time zones will stay in a camp before you get on and be there for 17 hours
I've been trying to get to that camp for 3 weeks and it was always filled with the same people.
Find another thing to do in the game, Enjoy the game and DON'T MPK anyone no matter what you feel.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:38 pm 

Pompoms wrote:
#4 Those people disagree to share the camp (While they're not pulling) and keep sitting there for roughly 10 minutes not doing any pulls
#6 I find it super funny that after I get MPKd everyone and their mother calling me an asshole, a dick, a douchebag while this happens EVERYDAY in the server.
#7 Everyone's more than welcome to share their opinion (don't really matter to me)
Give everyone a chance to play. Some people just stay somewhere and keep doing the same thing
over and over and over and over and over and make the game boring and unplayable.
Some people have better latency than others who keep camping the same thing over and over and over
Some people have different time zones will stay in a camp before you get on and be there for 17 hours
I've been trying to get to that camp for 3 weeks and it was always filled with the same people.
Find another thing to do in the game, Enjoy the game and DON'T MPK anyone no matter what you feel.

If all of that is true, then I apologize for calling you a scumbag.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:47 am 

I find it hilarious that y'all are agonizing over a character named Agonybringer.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:31 am 

Lol Julia, too funny!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:38 am 

I just watched OP enter Dynamis with only 1 BLM to box out my group. A few days ago, the same group was sitting outside the (empty) zone with a full group for 15+ minutes without entering; when our full group arrived, they claimed it was their turn, but still didn't enter until I 'threatened' that if they didn't enter, we would. Pompoms's account is looking fairly credible to me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:33 pm 

I've known Agony since I was progressing through CoP for the first time. In this year+, I have never seen him act in the way he's somehow being portrayed in this thread. I trust his testimony 100%, and I don't think he's in the wrong on this one. Sure, he was a bit less than agreeable in his interaction with them, but if you had been fighting COVID19 in the frontlines for 3 weeks 16 hours a day, came home to relax and got MPK'd by the same people who've been preventing you from enjoying the content you want for a long time... I'm sure you wouldn't be all like "Pardon me, sir, may I request no further MPK is delivered to my party? Sorry if it's a bother." Let's be real...

It's not the first time this CN group has been called out for doing shady things. And anyone who has spent 5 minutes with Agony knows that he's not the scumbag he's being portrayed to be.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:41 pm 

Shambles wrote:
I've known Agony since I was progressing through CoP for the first time. In this year+, I have never seen him act in the way he's somehow being portrayed in this thread. I trust his testimony 100%, and I don't think he's in the wrong on this one. Sure, he was a bit less than agreeable in his interaction with them, but if you had been fighting COVID19 in the frontlines for 3 weeks 16 hours a day, came home to relax and got MPK'd by the same people who've been preventing you from enjoying the content you want for a long time... I'm sure you wouldn't be all like "Pardon me, sir, may I request no further MPK is delivered to my party? Sorry if it's a bother." Let's be real...

It's not the first time this CN group has been called out for doing shady things. And anyone who has spent 5 minutes with Agony knows that he's not the scumbag he's being portrayed to be.

I second that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:51 pm 

Seems like the group in question are indeed the baddies. I really only was judging the snark but that's a fair counterpoint about it kulgan. And if the series of events as layed out by him is accurate, then he was never in the wrong at all. I'm sorry I took the wrong side here. <3 Agonybringer <3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:45 pm 

Pompoms wrote:

+1 this isht happens all the time, and its good enough camp to share pulls if u ask me. Also, ppl doin this camp 4 man cuz they have the gear for it, with 2 leech spots, i think its fine if they are 6, with 2 or whatever many leeches, but if a blm shows and leech spots are not being used, is it ok to exclude them cuz they want be paid? Honest question.

Best PLD BRD BLM DNC SCH on Nasomi 8-)

Voted Nasomi Player of the Millennium :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:00 am 

I'm not sure why camp issues are brought to the forums - Either way, Agony is a top fella

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next